K-Drama
Replying to ManUtiavN • Jun 11, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Thank you for this article. You have done a very good job."She is my mom so she knew", I really understand this…
it's good to know that you could find representation, thanks for reading <3
1 0
Replying to Lilac • Jun 11, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Very well written! There is so much more to being a mom than simply being related by blood and whenever a drama…
Thank you so much :)
1 0
Replying to Enny • Jun 11, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
Did I finally read it ...yes I did 😀😀Do I have enough words to express my feelings right now ....no i don't…
Your words mean so much to us, thank you <3
1 0
Anushka • Jun 7, 2021
Article If Harry Potter Was A C-Drama
The cast you guys chose is really intriguing. Well done!
1 2
On 2 Moons 2 • May 26, 2021
Title 2 Moons 2
I have watched 2 moons before, so i never planned on watching this. But after watching chuang 2021 nine made me come here :) not complaining!
1 4
Anushka • May 3, 2021
Article Life Lessons from Dramas: Part 3
I always like your articles. I personally jot down quotes from dramas that leave me at awe, you help me add more to that list!
0 1
Replying to Ranter • Mar 26, 2021
Title Cross Fire Spoiler
Xiao Bei 's parents didn't show up at the last episodes at all and their only son got hurt from the same man who…
i mean the team was in Singapore, and I think if xiao bei told his parents about the incident, they would never allow him to play and ask him to return to china. And this was the least xiaobei wanted.
0 0
Replying to Shruthi • Jan 6, 2021
Title My Little Happiness
When i find cdrama trailer excited first thing pops out in my mind "how many days i have to wait for subtitles???!!!"…
felt that
0 0
Replying to mochixo • May 11, 2020
Title 2gether
I'm so sad that this series went downhill, because it had SO much potential. From episodes 10-12, I definitely…
i agree with you 10/10. I'm also worried about they gonna sought all these Pam situation and side couple story in just 1 episode.
2 0
Replying to kathleen • Jan 23, 2020
Title Love Alarm
ML: wanna kiss?FL: idk man i have a bf.....ML leans in for a kiss and FL kisses back i-
Exactly, I'm really disappointed with the storyline.
1 0
Replying to Feriha • Jan 21, 2020
Title Go, Back Diary
I want a season 2 ...I want to know why Jae hyun did that ?
exactly! The ending was very vague.
1 3
Replying to notaVIP • Jul 23, 2019
Review Fall in Love
you made me confused as it seems to me you wrote this review NOT for this drama
yeah exactly, and he/she even dropped this drama.
0 0
