i must say it's a very unique topic!! I enjoyed reading this article although, i had only read I hear your voice in depth, as i'm afraid of the spoilers in other dramas!! I empathized with Min joon while watching his backstory even though i hated him to death through out the drama. That's how we realize that no one is born bad, but turns evil according to the situations and surroundings!!! keep going girlss!! 💜
Such a well through article🙌, thank you Nunu Noona ❤Nunu is one good soul with overwhelming talent & charm.…
Thank you so much girl ❤️ I remember that ep😝. I'm guessing his training days would have helped in making him stronger and mature. Even though I miss him, the new member of MITH is still good 😄
I'm honored too <3
I enjoyed reading this article although, i had only read I hear your voice in depth, as i'm afraid of the spoilers in other dramas!! I empathized with Min joon while watching his backstory even though i hated him to death through out the drama. That's how we realize that no one is born bad, but turns evil according to the situations and surroundings!!!
keep going girlss!! 💜
Welcome to the fandom 😍
I'm looking forward to 'After Midnight' and 'My Zone' songs the most in "Switch On" album 😁
I remember that ep😝. I'm guessing his training days would have helped in making him stronger and mature. Even though I miss him, the new member of MITH is still good 😄
good that ur name is back 😆