Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 7, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Gwenchana Gwenchana!!
  • Contribution Points: 243 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 7, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award4 Coin Gift Award2
Replying to John Smith • Jul 16, 2021
Thanks for the mention of Refresh Man. Taiwanese dramas do not always get the attention that some deserve. I rarely…
i have few Taiwanese dramas which are under my 'Best watch category' and Refresh man is one of them. and yeahh i have lots of C fluff to recommend but since i wanted to keep the list short i left them out :)
0 0
Replying to nunu noona • Jul 16, 2021
i feel ya!! she gets on my nerves everytime she appears on screen.. maybe that's y they've given us two amazing…
yeahh ikr.. i liked them more than the brothers loll XD
1 1
Replying to 7386750 • Jul 16, 2021
No.. not the playful kiss, I mean I can understand it is a guilty pleasure but as a comfort drama.. 🥴I wouldn't…
it may not be a comfort drama for everyone but yes it does the job for me when i'm feeling nostalgic :)
1 0
Replying to Mazurek • Jul 16, 2021
Love O2O must be some masterpiece because it's often mentioned on MDL. I think I should at least check it out.
it's a popular one..and u can give it a try :D
0 1
Replying to lovehj • Jul 16, 2021
Too many Kdramas on the list, need more diverse list. I don’t watch Kdramas in the last 5 years now, don’t…
yes, since i watched more k dramas compared to others and i'm still watching them :)
0 0
Replying to pretty_savage • Jul 16, 2021
Thank you for your list! but it seems that i need a 'stay cool in the heat ' drama list :) it's so hot outside…
heheh.. that's a very nice idea :D
glad that u liked the list :)
0 0
Replying to Sofia_D • Jul 16, 2021
Don't get me wrong I love 'Go Ahead' and the love storylineand the whole brotherly love are comforting but not…
i feel ya!! she gets on my nerves everytime she appears on screen.. maybe that's y they've given us two amazing father characters to compensate her 😂
1 3
Replying to BingerWatcher • Jul 16, 2021
Go Ahead and One Spring Night are so heartwarming. I've started to really appreciate slice-of-life ever since…
i didn't watch those three yet..planning to watch HP for now.. thank u :D
0 0
Replying to Enny • Jul 16, 2021
I guess I am late as I can see many familiar faces have already read it ....congrats for your first article ....!!…
Thank u soo much enny <3
yess.. these dramas also impressed me in the first watch and did raise my standards to some extent haha XD
and noo its never late to show love 😉
0 2
Replying to vivi_1485 • Jul 16, 2021
My comfort dramas also include I'm Not A Robot, Lost Romance, 18 Again, Oh My Venus and Touch Your Heart... I've…
i liked 18 again and oh my venus.. and i sometimes rewatch funny scenes in touch ur heart to lighten up my mood XD
2 0
Replying to baroping • Jul 16, 2021
Love 020 one I can always come back to when I need to feel better. It's like tasty medicine. And One Spring Night…
totally agree with those words "tasty medicine" xD
1 0
Replying to Hmm • Jul 16, 2021
Thank you for this comfort drama list. I'll surely check them out.CONGRATS on your article!!
Thank youu so much :3
1 0
Replying to Waiting for ZZ • Jul 16, 2021
I don't know but everytime i want to finish, WLFKB, GO AHEAD and PLAYFUL KISS but couldn't pass WLFKB ( 2 EPISODE…
i only way i could motivate you to watch WLFKBJ is by saying "after completing it u'll regret pausing this drama so many times" 😂
and i understand y u stopped Go ahead after 4th ep.. its somewhat heavy in the first eps but after 5/6th u'll start enjoying it more and more!!
1 0
Replying to nunu noona • Jul 16, 2021
I agree with u abt the wrong perspective of the drama in showing love and rude ML. i personally feel this drama…
u've put down my thought exactly :D
0 0
Replying to Olive4213 • Jul 16, 2021
My comfort dramas are "Coffee Prince", "Secret Garden", "Goong", "Descendants of the Sun", and any 5 episodes…
I saw DOTS many times too.. its such a good drama :)
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jul 16, 2021
Oh no...no...no....no.... not Playful Kiss is not a COMFORT DRAMA. I dare people to call this a comfort series…
I agree with u abt the wrong perspective of the drama in showing love and rude ML. i personally feel this drama is warm only because it takes me back to the old days where i was head over heels over every single drama (nostalgic happiness).. it's a guilty pleasure of mine loll XD
1 3