Editorials
On The First Frost • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
Where can I read the novel for this drama? I don't like waiting for the episode to be released so I would like to read the novel during the meantime.
0 2
Replying to chari • Feb 23, 2025
Title The First Frost
that little child actor is so annoying bro 😭
the intern?? yea, they cast wrong male actor, no way he could compete with Sang Yan.
1 1
On The First Frost • Feb 23, 2025
Title The First Frost
oh Thursday 2/27 is holiday in China, Lantern Festival. How long did this drama take for filming? Korean dramas seem to release quite fast, sometimes while they're still filming last few episodes.
0 1
Replying to Blossom_springs • Feb 23, 2025
Title The First Frost
Two nicknames: Shuang Jiang-Given by her father as she was born on the first descent of frost. No one except family…
thank you so much! It was already revealed in episodes and I missed it or it was in manhwa? I love this MDL community!! Thanks again, it was getting me so confused!
0 1
On The First Frost • Feb 23, 2025
Title The First Frost
I saw the comment about why the FL has so many names but I didn't get to finish reading the thread. Does anyone know why she has two names and nickname??
0 3
Aymen • Nov 25, 2024
Review When the Phone Rings
I've loved the leads from past dramas and love them even more after their first episode. 😍
4 1
On The Judge from Hell • Sep 22, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
I don't usually like this type of drama but only watching because of Kim Jae Young, he looks so good! 😍
4 0
On You Are My Secret • Aug 13, 2024
Title You Are My Secret Spoiler
omg Ihad a good cry! 🥺
1 0
Replying to lostfae • Jul 14, 2024
Title My Name Is Gabriel
I don't understand how they're gonna fit JCW in to the last two episodes? Someone said this has 12 episodes not…
oh thanks for letting me know, I only wanted to watch him too.
0 0
Replying to scarfie • Jul 14, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
It's ZHu Houyu ... https://www.hetushu.com/book/4303/3182725.html
he did that for ZD?
0 2
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 14, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
I saw preview scene where JX is kidnapped, does anyone that read the novel know if it was caused by the bitter jealous crazy ZD?
0 11
Replying to Aveira • Jul 13, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Jixing doesn't realize it yet but she's falling in love with Han Ting 🙊🙊🙊. Also that scene at the restaurant…
I think she seemed more annoyed by the other female than jealous of their relationship, she is still too busy with her company that she would think of fighting her for Han Ting.
3 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 12, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
the friend that wants FL's ex is trying too hard, but I saw a clip that they do get married!!! 😳
2 1
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 11, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
The ML best friend has a kid? Please don't be cheating on Lili. 😳
0 3
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jul 11, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
How interesting someone's interpretation of HT telling ZD to eat her favorite fish after he finishes scolding…
that's great interpretation!!! 😂
4 0
Replying to krissylim • Jul 10, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
That's the breakup fight. But don't worry, they need this fight to better understand each other and learn to trust…
thank you
0 0
Replying to krissylim • Jul 9, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
That's the breakup fight. But don't worry, they need this fight to better understand each other and learn to trust…
thank you so much! Is the novel only in Chinese? I can't read Chinese 😞
0 2
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 9, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
omg I saw a spoiler scene when they're arguing so loud, it will be hard to watch, I hope their fight doesn't last too long. 🥺
5 7
Replying to Simone • Jul 7, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Kisskh Con: its got lots of stupid ads
ok thanks
0 2
Replying to Simone • Jul 7, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Kisskh Con: its got lots of stupid ads
how were they able to create the app? their website does have ads but not in the app. thanks for checking for us.
0 4