Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 14, 2026
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • Jul 14, 2026
HOW is this just 7.9?! This is a great wuxia! I've been using MDL for years and finally got an account today just so I could leave a comment in support. The fight scenes, the friendships, the cast, everything is on point! I don't understand the low rating, except that it's not a romance and most folks on MDL (me included) love romances. Like any good wuxia - themes of social justice, fighting corruption, standing up for the downtrodden while upholding righteousness and brotherhood with the strength of your sword arm. I love it. The main and supporting actors are excellent. It's action packed and the fight scenes are FIRE. Takes me back to Saturday morning Kung Fu Flicks in the 80s. There's even a version of the 5 Deadly Venoms in this! IYKYK. Anyway, this is a 10 for me so far. I'm on episode 33 with my feet up and some popcorn.
20 1