News
On Century of Love • Aug 9, 2024
Title Century of Love
great bl with no age gaps🤫
8 10
On Century of Love • Aug 5, 2024
Title Century of Love
I KNEW THIS BEACH WAS EVIL ARGHH
7 0
Replying to lunelatte • Jul 30, 2024
Title The Rebound
Atom really got me for a sec during his chitchat with Ryu at the hospital. I was like- "oh did he finally realize…
BAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO RIGHT
3 1
Replying to Selbee • Jul 29, 2024
Title The Luminous Solution
Can we start a GoFundMe and use the donations to pay Gun to stay away from acting?
BAHAHA FR I WOULD PAY
2 0
On Light on Me • Mar 9, 2024
Title Light on Me
OMGGG
0 0
On Stay by My Side • Jan 28, 2024
Title Stay by My Side
OMGOGMGOGKMGMGMG WORTH WATCHING I NEED A SECOND SEASON
1 0
Replying to RickyyouW • Jan 26, 2024
Title Hidden Agenda
Let's be thankful that Mingyu will never meet a pathetic kid like you who will never get close to a man except…
DAMN 😨
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Jan 26, 2024
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
boring when they are finally together
0 1
On Vincenzo • Jan 20, 2024
Title Vincenzo
i remember watching vincenzo with my father two years ago😭😭we had so much fun and thinking about this series brings me good memories idk why so many people didn't enjoy the show meanwhile it has 8.9 rating (the highest i've ever seen)
2 0
On Bite Me • Jan 19, 2024
Title Bite Me
it's not that bad
6 0
Replying to Nakayla • Jan 11, 2024
Title Bake Me Please
OMG, what? Do you recomend it, should i watch it?
IM GLAD
2 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 9, 2024
Title Bad Buddy
OMG NAHHHH I HAVE TO REWATCH THISSSS
3 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 8, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
OMG ACHI LOOKS SOOOO CUTEE
3 0
Replying to Nakayla • Jan 8, 2024
Title Bake Me Please
OMG, what? Do you recomend it, should i watch it?
No problem! I'm waiting :D
2 2
Replying to Nakayla • Jan 8, 2024
Title Bake Me Please
OMG, what? Do you recomend it, should i watch it?
UHHH I DONT KNOW SOME PEOPLE THINK THIS BL IS BAD BUT I REALLY LIKED IT 😭😭
4 4
Replying to palionoza • Jan 3, 2024
Person Toy Thanapat Thanachakulphisan
He killed his girlfriend and now you're wishing him a happy birthday? I hope that you just didn't know what he…
Have you ever seen an aggressive comment on the Internet😭? I didn't use any hateful words or swear words. Educate? I repeated to him/her what is at the top of details about Toy ("the police arrested Toy for stabbing his 25-years-old girIfriend") and I said that I hope she/he didn't know before writing this comment. What's the problem?
5 2
Replying to palionoza • Jan 3, 2024
Person Toy Thanapat Thanachakulphisan
He killed his girlfriend and now you're wishing him a happy birthday? I hope that you just didn't know what he…
I said ''I hope that you just didn't know what he had done''
2 4
On Bake Me Please • Dec 29, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
IVE JUST FINISHED IT AND OMG
2 6
On BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen • Dec 29, 2023
Title BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen
THE FIRST EPISODE WAS SOOO FUNNY I CANTT
7 0
On Love on Lo • Dec 29, 2023
Title Love on Lo
it should be longerrrrr
2 0
