Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 6, 2018
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 16 LV1
  • Birthday: September 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 8, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
nice to meet you too Leslie. Im watching itazura na kiss: love in tokyo.what are you watching?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lol yeah. L.Joe is adorable.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I have to admit ItaKiss is one of the best dramas I've seen too and of course yuki is a beautiful creation of God :D . I recommend you watch reply 1997, coffee prince, princess hours, and my princess. Yes i love doctor who although ive only seen the eleventh doctor. lol, hope you enjoy the dramas :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Annyeong. Youre welcome, nice to meet you too. I like lee jong suk and kyuhyun too they both are adorable.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey. youre welcome! Im Nasreen nice to meet you too. Thank you and wow you've watched a lot of dramas.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome.
Nice to meet you too. I see youve watched Dragon ball z well then again who hasn't. Do you still watch anime or do u watch dramas more
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi did you send me a friend request because MDL didnt let me accept it so I sent u one instead. How did you watch so many dramas and movies thats amazing.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I hope i do too. Bears are adorable. Youre so lucky to be studying korean soon. Im stuck trying to learn from dramas and variety shows
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problem. I see you like itazura na kiss. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome :)
lol me too. Do you have a favorite?

0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Youre welcome. Ya MDL should fix that quick. Nice to meet you too. I absolutely love kame-chan<3 and i see that you have furukawa yuki on your list i like him too but i wanted to see the rest of itazura na kiss before adding him. Lol dont worry i will. Oh and i love Doctor Who too. :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome. Do u like teen top?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
no problem. Where is the girl from your profile from? Oh and I'm guessing you like anime.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey thanks for accepting my friend request! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hii thanks for accepting!!
My first Japanese movie was also Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and my first korean drama was Boys Before Flowers.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Okay I guess I'm adding Monstar to my list!! I'll definitely start watching it very soon. Oh and i love the bears on your profile they are just adorable!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I actually wanted to watch i hear your voice because lee jong suk was in it too but to tell you the truth I was afraid to watch it because he might end up with someone in the end. i know thats a dumb reason anyways it does sound interesting.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey did u send me a friend request? If you did then MDL wont let me get the request so i just sent you one instead.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It is I just love Enrique he's so cute and love in tokyo is amazing! I wasnt really going to watch monster, i hear your voice, nail shop paris, or dating agency: cyrano until they were finished but since you and many others say they're great i guess i'll start watching them.
0 0