Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Birmingham UK
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 23, 2021

Friends

On An Eye for an Eye • Aug 27, 2021
A good drama with strong actors, I would have been happy to end on a high with episode 17 - I found the final episode 18 a bit weak, pointless & boring.a series definitely worth watching
1 2
Replying to Rome • Aug 20, 2021
Haha like a rag doll! I was shocked how her arm didn’t fall off from how much he kept dragging her.
I know right, I felt so sorry for her, pulled around in every episode or lifted up and carried away against her will - Joss was far too controlling, as fit as he is, that would put me off ! lol
2 1
On Nabi, My Stepdarling • Aug 12, 2021
The biggest surprise in this drama is that there's not one bottle of Oishi drink to be seen :-p haha.

Not a bad drama, drags out a bit with 22 eps, and there's only so much of Joss dragging Nabi around by the arm like a rag doll I can take, but it's decent enough.
The crazy aunt is a good character / actress
5 3
On Boy for Rent • Jul 23, 2021
Title Boy for Rent Spoiler
I wasn't very impressed with this one - two weak women chasing after men (same old)
The actors were great and nice to see Mond get a main role (& have so many topless scenes) - it's a pity Victor didn't get much airtime and TopTap had about 5 lines throughout the entire 12 episodes.

The whole story I found dull and repetitive - poor Smile pretty much had to endure an attempted rape in almost every episode, usually set up for Mond/Badz to save her, although in one episode even he forced himself on her - it became quite uncomfortable to watch those scenes.
I found myself fast forwarding a fair bit from episode 7 onwards - not something I'd watch again.
3 0
Replying to tino_bi • Jun 19, 2021
Title Slam Dance
any idea why?
It's not on Netflix UK and most of GMM shows have or about to be removed from Netflix UK including Sotus, U Prince & Ugly Duckling :((:(

Would love to watch SlamDance, found 5 episodes on Facebook but not a full series, and links to all episodes much appreciated
3 0
On One Night Steal • Jun 19, 2021
I wasnt too keen at first but ended up getting into it later on, special mention to Sing Harit who got all the comedy parts but played them so well, I ended up downloading the OST
1 0
On School Rangers • Feb 24, 2021
I found a few episodes on you tube with English subs, and then when thry ran out I discovered I could still enjoy this show without them, you can grasp the basics of each game & score, you just miss out on the bants which is a negative but you get to admire the guys more on screen by not looking down at the words which is a positive ???
5 0
On Nanon Korapat Kirdpan • Feb 23, 2021
Love Nanon, great actor - my username is taken from one of his characters that's how much of an effect his acting had on me ?⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
21 1