Editorials
virgievirgie • Nov 25, 2023
Review Destined with You Spoiler
When the FL was acting totally unmoved by handsome Rowoon, I thought it was so unbelievable. lol
0 2
Replying to 10967809 • Nov 19, 2023
Title Doona!
This drama is very similar to the drama “nevertheless” but instead its from the males perspective rather than…
Everyone is different, I guess. I loved Nevertheless, but did not like this one at all.
0 0
Replying to A VigneshKumar • Oct 10, 2023
Review Sweet Sweet
nice review same thought
Hi. I just noticed you gave it a high rating. So, you liked it? I gave it a 5.5. That’s a low rating for me. I’m currently watching Mr. Bad and it’s really cute.
1 2
Replying to A VigneshKumar • Oct 10, 2023
Review Sweet Sweet
nice review same thought
Thanks!
1 0
KellyFlower • Oct 6, 2023
List Guilty Pleasures
I’m surprised Nevertheless is not here. lol I love that one.
1 0
Replying to x_AJ_x • Oct 5, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
If it makes you feel better, in the original script there actually was a scene where Gongye Jiwu realised what…
Thank you for sharing.
0 0
Replying to mpruel • Sep 23, 2023
Title The Story of Ming Lan
39 and married in eps 40
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to mpruel • Sep 22, 2023
Title The Story of Ming Lan
39 and married in eps 40
I’m on Episode 29 and getting bored again. Thanks for the info. I was about to give up.
1 0
Replying to mpruel • Sep 22, 2023
Title The Story of Ming Lan
39 and married in eps 40
I’m on Episode 29 and getting bored again. Thanks for the info. I was about to give up.
1 2
Replying to nabi kys • Aug 26, 2023
Title Love, Now
ok you need A LOT of skips to bear through this. it's unwatchable, 90% of the characters are written by 15 year…
I’m on Ep 48 and have had to use the FF button a lot to survive to this point. I have almost completely stopped watching the office workers at Qin Ming’s office. I’m only trying to finish because I hate dropping dramas. lol
0 1
Replying to lannelle • Jul 10, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
Just rewatched this drama for like the 6th time and I still love it. Evey time I rewatch I always appreciate something…
I recently finished watching this and have a question. Why didn’t the FL want to get married at the end? After he came back, it was like some of the attraction was gone. I think they only held hands and hugged a few times. Did I miss something? Just curious.
0 0
Replying to KeeKee Hinds • Jun 11, 2023
Title Something in the Rain
why out if all songs they chose a western as the OST
I hate the music in this drama. I’m on episode 12 so far. Thank goodness for the mute button.
3 1
Replying to sasugaainzsama • May 26, 2023
Review Search: WWW
Finally, someone else who disliked FL and Song Ga Kyung
Thank you! I felt quite alone. Ha ha.
1 0
Estelll • May 22, 2023
List Best Pre-2019 Chinese Period Drama You Haven't Watched
Several good choices here. I’m having difficulty deciding.
1 0
virgievirgie • Apr 29, 2023
Review Rattan
So, episode 31 was an alternative ending? That’s what I was guessing, but there is so much confusion in this drama I wasn’t sure.
0 1
GYan • Apr 29, 2023
Review Rattan
It was dragging through most of the episodes. I only liked a couple and they were episodes 26+27, I think. There is confusion all the way to the end. I wanted to like this one too. Disappointing for sure.
0 0
Lily Alice • Apr 5, 2023
Article Lee Dong Wook and Kim So Yeon Slay It in the New Teaser of "Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938"
Thank you! Can’t wait to see it.
0 0
Replying to MIMI • Mar 18, 2023
Title Snowfall
Should be fairly soon
You’re welcome
2 0
Replying to dandelion wish • Mar 18, 2023
Title Snowfall
when there is any new info please let me know
Should be fairly soon
2 2
Replying to isa • Mar 18, 2023
Title Snowfall
ruyue got the issue license today
I saw someone say that on Instagram. I’m so excited!
1 0

1
10
3