K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 16 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 16 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 9 hours ago
On Dhevaprom: Dujupsorn • Aug 23, 2024 Title Dhevaprom: Dujupsorn I decided to watch this first because of the OST "I wish you the sky" 😊 4 0
Replying to LloydWaterGood • Aug 21, 2024 Title The Princess Royal Spoiler I loved the starting of the drama, I thought I finally had a good drama where both leads are actually smart and… I agree. I'm on episode 24 and thinking of dropping the drama. The start was really strong but went downhill midway. TskFrom ep 24 skipped to ep 35 😅😅 5 0
Replying to Jay kashiwabara • Jul 22, 2024 Title Yesterday Once More this is very different from the novel Do you have a link of the novel? Thank u 0 0
Replying to Kikka • Jul 5, 2024 Title U-Prince: Survey The leads were cute ^_^ The story was ok, nothing special, but I did enjoy it :)My current ranking in U-prince… Handsome cowboy definitely last. 1 0
On U-Prince: Sibtis • Jul 4, 2024 Title U-Prince: Sibtis I had to stop halfway of ep 3. I cannot stand it anymore. Even if the actors were really good. I cannot continue anymore. 😅😡Im rating 8/10 because of the actors. 1 0
On A Journey to Love • Jul 3, 2024 Title A Journey to Love In what episode did they rescue and escape from An Kingdom? 0 0
On Got a Crush on You • Jul 3, 2024 Title Got a Crush on You Does anyone read the novel? Is there an English translation? Can you please send me the link. Thank you. 💜 0 0
Replying to purpleMermaid • Jul 3, 2024 Title As Beautiful as You Not a fan of her too. But I'm giving this a shot. 😅 I'm still in episode 1 😅 1 0
Replying to KrystelBallaran • Jul 3, 2024 Title As Beautiful as You Im not a fan of TSY but i know she's good in acting so Im watching this now... and also ofcourse because of XUKAI… Not a fan of her too. But I'm giving this a shot. 😅 2 2
On I Belonged to Your World • Jun 28, 2024 Title I Belonged to Your World Who is Qi Shuo's father? 0 1
On Love Me, Love My Voice • May 24, 2024 Title Love Me, Love My Voice Where was I? OMG! I didn't know about this drama. Read the novel twice. 🥰 2 0
Replying to An55mv forever • May 8, 2024 Title Lovesickness I can't wait, i love time travel, do you know if it will be a minidrama? 6-9mins per episode24 episodes 0 0
Replying to Suzie Queue • May 8, 2024 Title Lovesickness Spoiler Oh no... does that mean no happy ending? 😕 I think it was a HE. 0 0
On Love on a Shoestring • Apr 29, 2024 Title Love on a Shoestring A cute and fun to watch rom-com. 3 0
On Love on a Shoestring • Apr 22, 2024 Title Love on a Shoestring Why nman? 2 episodes per week. 😭😭 0 0
Replying to glassesNeet • Apr 1, 2024 Title The Forbidden Marriage this is like a crack fan fic come to life in the best possible way and I love it LOL I will watch Park Ju Hyun… I forgot that Kim Young Dae was in Extraordinary You. 😂😅 0 0
From ep 24 skipped to ep 35 😅😅
Im rating 8/10 because of the actors.
24 episodes