News Replying to purplejeon • Jul 30, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
I may be wrong, but I think the preview for the final episode is very telling. The ones who were shown to go back…
And I was on point!!! 🤣
0 0
Replying to Choosen one • Jul 30, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
It's not like yujin chose siwon either for that extended dateI don't like jiseung but I'm not convinced with yujin…
I can't remember which exactly, but yes that's after the extendad date. I'm thinking it's after the age reveal when they talked one-on-one in the room.
1 1
Replying to Choosen one • Jul 28, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
It's not like yujin chose siwon either for that extended dateI don't like jiseung but I'm not convinced with yujin…
Yes, Yujin did when they got the chance to talk one-on-one. I was also kinda disappointed about her decision, but when she explained it, it actually made a lot of sense coz I wouldn't want to be on a 3-way date with Jiseung either!!
0 3
Replying to maplecottoncandy • Jul 27, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
Couples that I think are going to meet after the one week period:- Si Won X Yu Jin (They've already established…
I think Jinyoung and Jinwoo will surprise us!! JY was attracted to JW when they first met, it's just that he was so into Jihye at that time and it was so obvious with everyone that they didn't get the chance to connect at first. But since JY got rejected by Jungwon, I think with her self-respect, she'll give Jinwoo a chance instead of trying to inject herself with someone who played her. And since Jinwoo was there to date someone with marriage in mind, and JY doesn't care what the guy does and how much he earns, then I think they can make it work. That is if Jinwoo is genuinely the sweet guy in real life as he was on the show.
0 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Jul 27, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
They are saying there are 3 hyunker. Hope its actual thinkers and not like last season where they showed photos…
Where did you learn this? If that's true, my guess is they could be Yujin-Siwon, Jinyoung-Jinwoo (I have high hope for this one since JW is eager to date someone with marriage in mind). There's also a chance for Jihye-Jungwon to date for real, but I just don't know how long they'll last. And then what if Juhee-Yunseo surprise us that they're one of the hyunkers?? I can't wait for the revelation!!
1 1
Replying to Choosen one • Jul 26, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
It's not like yujin chose siwon either for that extended dateI don't like jiseung but I'm not convinced with yujin…
Yujin explained it to Siwon, that she expected Jiseung to choose him and that she didn't want it to be an awkward 3-way date.
2 5
On Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2 • Jul 26, 2026
Title Noona, You Are a Woman to Me Season 2
I may be wrong, but I think the preview for the final episode is very telling. The ones who were shown to go back to their normal lives were the ones who ended up with someone, which means only Jiseung and Joonhan didn't get paired up. I know Yunseo wasn't there, but since Juhee was, then they might have chosen each other in the end. I won't be surprised if Jinyoung decided to choose Jinwoo, because she's attracted to him in the first place. And since she's a confident woman, I trust that she will move on faster and choose someone who chooses her. I'm not sure about the after-seven-day-decisions tho, but I also won't be surprised if it's Jinwoo and Jinyoung. But then I can be totally off!!! 😅🤣
1 1