News
On Kim Min Seok • Jan 24, 2022
Person Kim Min Seok
Happy Birthday!
0 0
Replying to Lovebird • Nov 23, 2021
Title The Producers
This drama would have been so much better if they only had focused on IU and KSH's love story. Loved them both…
I totally agree!
0 0
On Park Hyung Sik • Nov 16, 2021
Person Park Hyung Sik
Happy Birthday!! β€β€β€
0 0
Replying to jennieha • Nov 14, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince Spoiler
Can I ask who is the villain here ? Is it da li ex?
Yes
0 0
Replying to jennieha • Nov 14, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince Spoiler
Can I know who is the villain in this show ? Also who caused the death of da Liβs father ?
Jang Tae Jin
0 6
If I was young • Nov 14, 2021
Review Dali & Cocky Prince
You do realize that Tae Jin destroyed Assemblyman Ahn to save himself, don't you?
0 1
On Eve • Nov 9, 2021
Title Eve
I heard Lee Sang yeob is in talks for this drama...Can anyone confirm?
3 2
On Jun Ji Hyun • Oct 31, 2021
Person Jun Ji Hyun
Happy Birthday Queen!!
0 0
On Sell Your Haunted House • Oct 30, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
Jang Nara really slayed in this drama! Such a Queen!
7 0
On Yoon Eun Hye • Oct 3, 2021
Person Yoon Eun Hye
Happy Birthday! πππ
1 0
Replying to julyblossom • Sep 28, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
how am i supposed to wait for the other episodes goddd i am a binger
I can totally feel your struggle! πππ
0 0
On Yoon Eun Hye • Sep 23, 2021
Person Yoon Eun Hye
I hope she can return to the small screen with a better script. She's such a good actress!
2 0
On Jo Jae Yun • Sep 16, 2021
Person Jo Jae Yun
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Jirisan • Sep 9, 2021
Title Jirisan
Can't wait for this to air! π
2 0
Replying to Drylips23 • Sep 8, 2021
Title Gokusen
Where could I watch this drama@
Kissasian
0 2
On Seo Yea Ji • Sep 7, 2021
Person Seo Yea Ji
I really hope she accepts the drama with Park Byung Eun!
9 0
On Shin Hae Sun • Aug 31, 2021
Person Shin Hae Sun
Happy Birthday MAMAAAAA!
0 0
On Takanashi Rin • Aug 13, 2021
Person Takanashi Rin
She kinda looks like Park Min Young.
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Aug 11, 2021
Title My Love from the Star Spoiler
https://youtu.be/su5QPm7v0Q4
0 0
Replying to ilovecdrama • Aug 11, 2021
Title My Love from the Star
I think the ending of this is better since he just need to go back to his place were he came from unlike to the…
https://youtu.be/su5QPm7v0Q4
0 0
