News
On Zhang Yu Xi • Jun 1, 2021
Person Zhang Yu Xi
She is thin, but she has a special beauty, a sort of elegance, something of her own, I don't know how to explain it very well.
4 1
On An Eternal Thought • May 27, 2021
Title An Eternal Thought
Is this confirmed ? I like both the actors.
2 2
Hinata • Feb 7, 2021
Article Asian Dramas With Female Centric Storylines
Thank you very much...does anyone know if there are also some female centered thai dramas ( lakorns ) ?
2 1
Replying to Evy Santos • Jan 9, 2021
Title The Rational Life
I'm sure if it were the other way around your would be fine with it
I'm way more comfortable with older man/younger woman relashionships, but anyway, 19 years it's a bit too much no matter who is older.
1 0
Replying to Foodislife • Dec 8, 2020
Person Sun Yi
Twisted fate of love came out my loves! Be sure to go and support it, definitely a great drama so far! Sun yi…
You can't imagine how sorry I am that her drama with Zhang Vin is not historical or fantasy, but a modern one.....agree with all that you said, I love Sun Yi ♥
1 0
Replying to Blizzardahm • Sep 12, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
I respect your opinion, but you maybe could watch some bts with her in it to see if you like the real her. You…
Well, I like Sarah Zhao a lot, for me she is so beautiful, elegant, talented. What's funny is that I've only seen her playing good characters till now ( Switch of fate, Return the world to you) but I wouldn't mind to see her in an evil character too,
0 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Jun 21, 2020
Person Seo Yea Ji
She is awesome, unique...her voice, her style, her beauty, her charisma... very talented too.
7 0
On Luo Jin • May 19, 2020
Person Luo Jin
Love him, he is so handsome and talented.
1 0
On Chen Dao Ming • May 19, 2020
Person Chen Dao Ming
One of the best actors of China, a charismatic presence onscreen and a man who is still quite habdsom at his age.
1 0
Replying to Y hxh • May 10, 2020
List Actors and actresses that I dislike most
i agree with a lot lolbut where didnt you like Shin Hye Sun acting? curious
Well, I do like her acting, I think she is indeed a good actress, but I find her annoying, I don't know why haha...same goes for Choi Kang Hee and Huang Xuan, very good actors, I admit it, but I simply don't like them.
0 0
On Xia Qian • May 1, 2020
Person Xia Qian
She is so cute...even as a villain I found her very cute...I hope to see her in more dramas ♥
2 0
On Seo Ji Hye • Apr 25, 2020
Person Seo Ji Hye
She is my favorite of all korean actresses... so beautiful. talented and classy ♥
2 0
On Gina Jin • Mar 22, 2020
Person Gina Jin
A very beautiful and talented chinese actress, very underrated.
9 1
On Hu Bing Qing • Mar 17, 2020
Person Hu Bing Qing
Some people say she is ugly...I really like her, I find her pretty and talented.
5 0
On Larina Zhang • Mar 17, 2020
Person Larina Zhang
Is it me or does she look a little bit like Bai Lu? Anyway, I like her in Dreaming back to Qing dynasty.
0 0
On Shawn Dou • Mar 6, 2020
Person Shawn Dou
A talented actor with a beautiful smile.
5 0
On Gulnezer Bextiyar • Mar 6, 2020
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
I don't care people say she can't act, still love her..she is so beautiful.
2 1
On Ni Ni • Mar 6, 2020
Person Ni Ni
Truly talented and natural actress, she was amazing in Love and destiny, beautiful, elegant.
5 0
Replying to Silent • Jan 23, 2020
Title Love of Thousand Years
china is trying to make a new gen of popular actors/ actresses it seems. because the top actresses / actors are…
There are some of those young young actresses that are really pretty and talented, like Bai Lu, Sun Yi, Zoey Meng, Li Yi Tong, Wang He Run...well, this is my opinion... unfortunatelly I don't like Zhao Lusi, I wanted to see another actress in this drama because the plot sounds great....but anyway, I think I will watch it .
1 1
On Tan Song Yun • Jan 15, 2020
Person Tan Song Yun
Cutest actress in China in my opinion, she is also very talented, love her.
5 0