Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location: PH
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2017
On Fighting for Love • Feb 27, 2018
im so excited to watch this i feel like this is my style of drama

i hope this gets licensed or a kind soul sub this :)) please T_T
0 0
Replying to Brownie • Feb 19, 2018
Title Negotiator
Whoa, that is a LOT of question marks. XD emojis? Lol
Yup!! Hahahaha eye hearts emojis ????????????????????:)))
1 0
On Negotiator • Feb 18, 2018
Title Negotiator
I am so in love with this drama. ????????????

The way Tao stares omg ???????????????????? i’m meltinggggg ????????????????
0 0
Replying to justriz • Feb 7, 2018
Person Hu Yi Tian
So far, he's going to act as Hua Wuque in Gu Long's novel 2018 remake of Juedai Shuangjiao aka Handsome Twins,
omg i just searched for this :) thank you for informing me <3
0 0
On Kim So Hyun • Feb 7, 2018
Person Kim So Hyun
omg if LOVE O2O will have a Korean remake please please please Drama Gods make her Bei Wei Wei and Park Bogum as Xiao Nai. that's all I ask :)))))
8 1
Replying to prettytin • Jan 27, 2018
Title Fighting Man
jing boran.. wang kai...wait! is there an english sub somewhere??
i think there's on youtube???
0 0
Replying to rachel • Jan 26, 2018
HAHAHAHAHA that hair????? :))))))))))))
i wish i could post the picture hahahahaha

is this drama worth watching? I've seen lots of positive comments but i'm quite unsure of anything fantasy T_T
0 0
Replying to zaldrizes • Jan 26, 2018
everytime Son Oh Gong appears on screen he reminds me of seungri from bigbang in the fantastic baby era. XD
HAHAHAHAHA that hair????? :))))))))))))
1 0
Replying to girrlit • Jan 26, 2018
Article Reply 2007!
Please continue it! I am new to dramaland, and love thibgs like this to discover new to me titles.
did you watch goong/princess hours already??? That'sone of my all time fave korean drama while hana yori dango for japanese :)
2 0
On Hu Yi Tian • Jan 22, 2018
Person Hu Yi Tian
Do you know anything about his future tv series? :)
0 0
On Pretty Man • Jan 17, 2018
Title Pretty Man
I honestly didn't know Guomin Laogong will have a drama!!! But when I was scanning through watchasian i saw its poster & got so curious. thank heavens I was intrigued!!! I started reading this last year & been wanting to have a tv series for it. 2018, you're already a good start!!! I hope this will be faithful to the webnovel like Love o2o.
0 0
On Love O2O • Jan 7, 2018
Title Love O2O
I usually shy away from Chinese dramas because they're soooo long!!! I actually saw this back in 2016 but didn't give this a chance!!! Fortunately, I watched this to start off my 2018 & when I needed an outlet to help me get through hard times before 2017 ended. This is why this drama is so special to me :) <3
1 0
Replying to Bebel • Jan 7, 2018
Title Love O2O
I'm currently on episode 7, yet i skipped too many (what i think as) unimportant scenes. Should i continue to…
watch it's so good :))))
0 0