Editorials
Replying to Kier • Feb 27, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
You scared me, I thought it was Mame lol. What's the say about New?
im not a fan of his directing also how he ruined perthsanta's characters (praying for FaiWine)
3 1
On Head 2 Head • Feb 27, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
just saw the director my day is ruined
9 8
Replying to renna • Feb 26, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
wait what??? three banned chinese bls??
oh wow if this is all march thats insanee also sha po lang will air??
0 1
Replying to Queen • Feb 26, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Honestly 2025 is the year of good BL dramas 💕Probably Three banned Chinese bl dramas will be aired in March…
wait what??? three banned chinese bls??
0 3
Replying to art_apples - HighOnDrama • Feb 8, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
You mean 'make men cry .. with happiness' XD ..... (I'm saying this as a guy xd)
eww? don't fetishize lesbians pls ty
7 0
Replying to Yume Subs Project • Jan 10, 2025
Title My One Night Rule
I Will! you can access my tumblr the first episode is now available ^^https://www.tumblr.com/yumesubsproject
TYSM!! :)
0 0
On My One Night Rule • Jan 9, 2025
Title My One Night Rule
anyone subbing this?🥺
0 4
Replying to Dark_Oblivion500 • Jan 9, 2025
Title Zaibatsu Fukushu: Aniyome ni Natta Moto yome e
https://x.com/oshiroenmahi/status/1876899530257404239?s=46
tysm :))
1 0
On Zaibatsu Fukushu: Aniyome ni Natta Moto yome e • Jan 5, 2025
Title Zaibatsu Fukushu: Aniyome ni Natta Moto yome e
is anyone subbing this??
1 2
Replying to drunkenimp1 • Jan 2, 2025
Title Tokyo Salad Bowl
I'm subbing this over at drama-otaku but it also seems like it'll get official english subs.
omg tysm for ur hard work!!
1 0
On Tokyo Salad Bowl • Jan 1, 2025
Title Tokyo Salad Bowl
pls someone sub this!!
0 7
Replying to Angelika • Nov 28, 2024
Title Wu
no way their first official kiss would be in trailer
i know that u guys im just an annoying skynani girl
1 1
On Ticket to Heaven • Nov 26, 2024
Title Ticket to Heaven
geminifourth in a more mature/serious series again? FULLY SEATED!!!
5 0
On Wu • Nov 26, 2024
Title Wu
bromance again?? LET THEM KISS
6 4
Replying to Xiao Bai • Nov 20, 2024
Title Fourever You
I am waiting so badly for Johan and North that I started reading the novel...My first Thai novel ever...😀
ty love !!❤️
1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Nov 20, 2024
Title Fourever You
I am waiting so badly for Johan and North that I started reading the novel...My first Thai novel ever...😀
yes!! I would appreciate it :))
0 3
Replying to Xiao Bai • Nov 20, 2024
Title Fourever You
I am waiting so badly for Johan and North that I started reading the novel...My first Thai novel ever...😀
if you don't mind me asking, can you share the link?
1 5
Replying to Kathy75 • Nov 10, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Anyone have link for PerthSanta(YothaGun) novel please?
i need this
4 0
Replying to ammmz • Nov 10, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
gonna kms
girl same
1 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 9, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
at today's event war said ep 10 is spicier than ep 9... (I won't survive I fearrrr) 😩😭
11 3