Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location: NEVER finish shows sigh
  • Contribution Points: 70 LV2
  • Birthday: August 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 6, 2018
Drama_woman • Jan 17, 2020
jang seung jo have any romance in this? is he just a support/side role?
idk y im weirdly attracted to him lol was just curious about his part in here
2 1
On Zhao Ge • Jan 14, 2020
Title Zhao Ge
Still waiting for any news :(
4 0
Replying to sifeng • Jan 12, 2020
What's wrong with Zhao Lusi? She's really pretty and has a really natural and funny personality. She also has…
i dont think she's a bad actress at all but i can see how the original commenter feels, i wanted a more mature feeling romance/character that i can take more seriously and whos role seems more believable than someone who appears so young and youthful
1 0
Replying to renna • Jan 12, 2020
didnt add bo ah to the list since i get mixed opinions on herbut i always like giving unlimited chances for actors/actresses…
Ok well thanks for letting me know maybe I’ll check her out more (my impression of her was based off of her role in my strange hero which tbh I didn’t like at all lol but she acted fine it was definitely the director and writer of her character that I couldn’t stand) I’m always open to seeing different dramas with actors I’ve had preassumptions with
0 1
Replying to AZVictor • Jan 11, 2020
I must admit: after all those times of admiring the characters and the development of the story, I was very sad…
im so confused with the ending of ur post
what does this drama have to do with strong intelligent women raising healthy children...
3 0
Replying to Yewyf • Jan 9, 2020
Ditto! I ended up skipping her scenes, I couldn't stand the crying on little things. For someone that runs a bar…
mine wasn't "deep" either i was simply wondering how she should have reacted to a serial killer harassing her other than crying
4 0
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • Jan 8, 2020
im like struggling through these last 3 episodes, it feels so draggy and melodramatic without the right feelings captured I just can't help but roll my eyes despite loving the drama when it started
now im just wanting to move on from it
5 0
Replying to Prabashi • Jan 6, 2020
Title Sweet Home
Siyoung is not in Kill It (Nana is the main female). Do you mean Killer Toons?
As in she killed it with her acting
1 1
Replying to Prabashi • Jan 6, 2020
Title Sweet Home
Siyoung is not in Kill It (Nana is the main female). Do you mean Killer Toons?
No I meant she was in the drama the guardians and killed it lol
1 0
Replying to Touch • Jan 5, 2020
Title Touch
Replying to deleted comment
so older women are cougars but older men with younger women are fine? talk about double standard..
1 1
On 18 Again • Jan 5, 2020
Title 18 Again
here we go with condemning the female leads for being older *insert eye roll*
7 0
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Jan 5, 2020
love cold female leads, if its done right like in angels last mission
not 100% here for the fl tbh but willing to give this a chance for the interesting synopsis!
4 0