News
Replying to Dramawatcher • Oct 10, 2018
Title The Legend of Dugu Spoiler
i see there are vietsubs online so fast but no english subs :(
http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fThe-Legend-of-Dugu
0 0
Replying to Lonnekev • Oct 10, 2018
Title The Legend of Dugu Spoiler
Damn...still no Eng sub. :( wanna see this so badly
http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fThe-Legend-of-Dugu
0 0
Replying to winsom3 • Oct 10, 2018
Title The Legend of Dugu
I've been waiting for this drama to be subbed.. :)
http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fThe-Legend-of-Dugu
1 0
On The Legend of Dugu • Oct 10, 2018
Title The Legend of Dugu
ENg sub http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fThe-Legend-of-Dugu
3 0
On Laughing Under the Clouds • Oct 8, 2018
Title Laughing Under the Clouds
http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fLaughing-Under-the-Clouds
0 0
Replying to Nancy • Oct 8, 2018
Title An Oriental Odyssey
Is there any update of this drama...??
Coming soon https://www.viki.com/tv/35697c-an-oriental-odyssey
1 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Oct 8, 2018
Title An Oriental Odyssey
Can't wait to watch this!
Coming soon https://www.viki.com/tv/35697c-an-oriental-odyssey
0 0
On An Oriental Odyssey • Oct 8, 2018
Title An Oriental Odyssey
https://www.viki.com/tv/35697c-an-oriental-odyssey
3 0
On Mirai-san • Oct 7, 2018
Title Mirai-san
subbed http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fMirai-san
0 0
Replying to Ingrid • Oct 7, 2018
Title Oh My Ghost Spoiler
Someone knows if this show has started? If so, where I can see it? Thanks!!
http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fOh-My-Ghost-2018
0 0
On Oh My Ghost • Oct 7, 2018
Title Oh My Ghost
Eng sub http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fOh-My-Ghost-2018
2 0
Replying to Jules Taño • Oct 7, 2018
Title Chihayafuru Part 3
Where I can watch this movie, I been waiting for so long for this movie but I cannot see the full movie please…
http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fChihayafuru-Musubi
0 0
On A Virgin Woman of Literature • Oct 7, 2018
Title A Virgin Woman of Literature
Subbed http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fBungaku-Shojo
1 1
Replying to Johanna Linnea Karlsson • Oct 2, 2018
Title The Rise of Phoenixes
Kseries the first option with yellow subs is indeed watchable, the white sub eps aren't. But for some reason kseries…
sounds n subs both r good. http://kissasian.sh/G/138072?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.sh%2fDrama%2fThe-Rise-of-Phoenixes
0 0
On Dokgo Rewind • Sep 29, 2018
Title Dokgo Rewind
https://www.viki.com/tv/36301c-dokgo-rewind?locale=en
2 0
Replying to aerolonger cosmos • Sep 19, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
That's how they made it in the drama. He was pretty manipulative in the book and approached Jin Mi with the intention…
lol! Just like "Princess Agent" side char + Evil char got whole drama attention.
1 0
Replying to Yenki • Sep 13, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Yeah I tried to watch Yang Zi's old drama because I couldn't get over her acting and her adorable personality,…
thank u :)
1 0
Replying to Yenki • Sep 12, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Yeah I tried to watch Yang Zi's old drama because I couldn't get over her acting and her adorable personality,…
BOC link YT.
0 0
Replying to Yenki • Sep 11, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Yeah I tried to watch Yang Zi's old drama because I couldn't get over her acting and her adorable personality,…
wow, thank u . can u give link?
0 0
Replying to Yenki • Sep 11, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Yeah I tried to watch Yang Zi's old drama because I couldn't get over her acting and her adorable personality,…
I didn't watch battle of Changsha, but planning to watch Destiny of The Snake hope subs will be finished soon, I'm drama marathon type.
0 0
