News
Replying to Nasi • Nov 19, 2019
Title Hello Monster
Yes! I thought that I was nit picking but I can't shake the feeling that her character (or lack thereof) is so…
the bromance is what kept me going! I ended up skipping almost all of her scenes ahaha, don't give up just yet!
3 0
On Hello Monster • Nov 18, 2019
Title Hello Monster
I'm rewatching and I still dislike the female lead as much as I did the first time round.
3 5
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 15, 2019
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I've rewatched this six times, and I cry every time.
3 0
On When the Camellia Blooms • Oct 19, 2019
Title When the Camellia Blooms
the kid is absolutely brilliant at acting, I never cry in kdramas but he moved me to tears several times wow
27 0
Replying to Ayah • Oct 17, 2019
Person Jo Woo Ri
am i the only one who sees irene in her??
I just saw her in a drama, and I had to look up her character because I thought she was Irene omg
0 1
