News
Replying to poice • Jul 4, 2019
Title One Spring Night
Now that they're together I'm totally in love with this drama
Was sincerely hoping they wouldn't bring Eun Woo's mother into the mix but oh well!!
1 0
On One Spring Night • Jul 4, 2019
Title One Spring Night
Didn't think it was possible for me to love this series any more than I already did! Major props to all the actors including the unlikable characters. Cannot wait for the next few episodes and already feeling sad that this wonderful drama is about to end.. Best drama for me this year!!
8 0
Replying to ethyria • Jun 27, 2019
Title One Spring Night
OH MY GOD YOO JI HO IS BOYFRIEND GOALS
Dying to see the latest episode after seeing your comments but gotta wait for the subs. . aaaa!!!
1 1
Replying to wamelly • Jun 26, 2019
Title One Spring Night
i knew this drama will be a bit boring like pretty noona but not like that.. I dropped zero chemistry between…
If I may ask, how many episodes did you watch ?
0 1
Replying to Frosty • Jun 8, 2019
Title One Spring Night
please don't tell me that I'm the only one who hate that song after 2nd episode ????
not sure which song you are referring to but you probably are in minority here.. at least I hope so :)
4 2
On One Spring Night • Jun 7, 2019
Title One Spring Night
Been long time since I looked forward to Wednesday @_@ It can't come soon enough!!
7 0
Replying to Poia • Jun 3, 2019
Title One Spring Night Spoiler
I am liking this show but I am the only one truly annoyed by the FL behavior? if she is so stressed out by her…
IMHO it cannot be labelled as cheating as it seems more complicated than that. It looks like she has fallen out of love with her boyfriend (not sure if she even was in love with him in the first place) and then she met this new guy by chance that sparked some long lost emotion in her. She cannot seem to shake off these new feelings she has for the new guy and at the same time finds it hard to break a long term relationship. I am for sure hooked to find out how the story unfolds.
8 2
Replying to stargazing • Jun 3, 2019
Title One Spring Night
Why is it not Wednesday yet? Need new episodes. :(
I feel ya :(
0 1
