Editorials
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 6, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
No wonder Kim Soo Hyun is the highest paid drama actor. He's so good in acting. Very convincing.
36 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 6, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I'm still shipping Sang- in with his secretary. He's so mean to her and yet she's not afraid of him. Hahaha They would be an unexpected couple in this drama.
19 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 5, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
She told him to leave and yet she clung to him so desperately. He listened to her action and I crieeedddd. Huhuhuhu
29 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 5, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
It's not okay to wait...for the next episode! Jinja! It's not OKAY!! It's a torture!! Huhuhu. Why did I start this? Weh weh weh???!! This drama is soooo good. Kim Soo Hyun, why so good?? Seo Ye Jin, saranghae!!
6 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 5, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Juri's character is a typical korean drama protagonist while Moon Young's character is a typical antagonist. But boy I'm glad in this love triangle it's the other way around. If you get what I mean.
7 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 4, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Is Sang In's character gay here? I don't know why but I was kinda shipping Sang In with his assistant. Weird right? Lol
1 2
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 4, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
Does anyone know the title of the song being played when FL said Saranghae to ML?
1 2
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 2, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
SYJ's character makes her look older than KSH.
2 1
On Find Me in Your Memory • Mar 28, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
I like the female lead but she's sooo thin!!
4 1
On Melting Me Softly • Oct 8, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
The plot was ridiculous. They could have made this into a serious one to make up for its absurdity. What a waste of actors.
11 0
On On Your Wedding Day • Aug 3, 2019
Title On Your Wedding Day
Is this the Korean version of the Chinese's You are The apple of My Eye?
0 1
Brownie • Jul 11, 2019
Article My Journey of Discovering Filipino Movies
I would suggest you watch One More Chance by John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo. This was one of the iconic movies in the Philippines.
1 0
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • Jul 8, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
Does the male lead know that he's supposed to be in love with the FL? Cause I don't see it. I don't like to criticize him because of so many sensitive defenders of his here but I just can't help it. His acting is quite lacking. I like him in the first few episodes because I must admit he was hilarious but in the latter part where he's supposed to fall in love with Shin hye sun, I wasn't even aware that that was the case already. It's like he loves her like a brother does to his sister.
12 5
On Master in the House • Jul 8, 2019
Title Master in the House
Whoever thought of this concept is a genius. Very entertaining at the same time educational. Never expected for Sang Yung, Se Hyung, Seung Gi and Sungjae to have really great chemistry. As for Sang Yun, the very first episodes he was kinda distant from the others but I love how little by little he really outgrew it. He may not be born as an entertainer like the three but he's perfect for Master in the House. My favorite masters so far were Jeon in Kwon (Ep. 1) and Cha in Pyo. I really love it when they reunited with Jeon in Kwon. He was like a father figure to them. As for Cha in Pyo, if this show is considering to add one more cast then I would strongly suggest for it to be him. He's so funny!!
6 0
On The Secret Life of My Secretary • Jun 25, 2019
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
That kiss was daebak!
0 0
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • Jun 21, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
Why do I see them as brother and sister only???
10 0
Replying to Lara • Jun 15, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
Shin Hye Sun needs to get at least a top excellence award if not daesang! I'm totally blown away by her performance…
Yey! That's what I've beEn thinking as well after I watched 30 not 17. A Shin Hye Sun and Ji Chang Wook tandem !
1 0
On You're All Surrounded • Jun 13, 2019
Title You're All Surrounded
Was this patterned after Brooklyn Nine Nine?
2 0
On Something Happened in Bali • Jun 12, 2019
Title Something Happened in Bali Spoiler
This was the worst drama ever and I love it. So contradicting right? Worst because of the ending and how it haunted me for how many days and yet because of the chemistry of HJW and JIS with SJS and their portrayal of their characters I was so drawn to this.
3 4
On Ha Ji Won • Jun 12, 2019
Person Ha Ji Won
Hoping she will have a drama with jo in sung again. Both have great chemistry in Bali.
1 1
