K-Drama
On Remember: War of the Son • Feb 5, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son
I can count on one hand how many people aren't betrayers yet. keyword YET.
10 14
On Happy Once Again • Feb 5, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
Every one of these women are relatable. From the way Mi Mo gives it her all even if she's been hurt a million times, to Da In whose struggling so much health wise yet she still tries her best to put on a brave face, to Dong Mi whose just trying to find a good man, to Ae Ran whose unsure about what to do with her life.
7 0
Replying to Hani • Feb 4, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son
I'm a bit late on commenting so I can hardly recall much I'd like to say (though I don't think there is much to…
Nah I stay away from rp's. hahahha i know why the tag's there it's the witch doctor that brings dragon blood to cure all diseases
1 0
Replying to Hani • Feb 4, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son Spoiler
I'm a bit late on commenting so I can hardly recall much I'd like to say (though I don't think there is much to…
:OOO They just might be masochistic. Who in their right mind would want their character to go through all of this. They should end it well even if they all die. I just don't want more nonsense shoved up my nose.
0 0
Replying to Hani • Feb 4, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son Spoiler
I'm a bit late on commenting so I can hardly recall much I'd like to say (though I don't think there is much to…
It all boils down to the fact the writer is not a medical professional therefore either didn't do enough research beforehand or simply didn't care. They probably saw the disorder and thought wow that's fascinating let me make my lead have that. Lol how are they even gonna come back from this.
2 0
Replying to Hani • Feb 4, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son Spoiler
I'm a bit late on commenting so I can hardly recall much I'd like to say (though I don't think there is much to…
I'm just becoming desensitized at this point from all of it. Like honestly I wasn't even surprised when Gyu Man got away. I was just waiting for it. A happy ending is no longer in my line of sight. And I did research on hyperthesia it's highly unusual but it does NOT expedite the process of memory loss.
2 0
Replying to uminoyume • Feb 4, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
I just noticed this from the synopsis.. "Song Soo Hyuk is a divorced man in his thirties with an 11-year-old…
Yeah I think I dropped it after ep 7 or so. And the quality I was watching at that time was terrible. Lol I'm the opposite either I watch all the way through or I drop and even the ones I put on my hold list I know there's probably never be seen.
0 0
Replying to Hani • Feb 4, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son Spoiler
I'm a bit late on commenting so I can hardly recall much I'd like to say (though I don't think there is much to…
From the look of the movie poster, one of them might die and I have a feeling they're gonna make it Dong Ho and just no he deserves better. Alzheimer's is not hereditary although many people from the same family can have it. And it's extremely rare meaning, a less than 2% chance, that a person Jin Woo's age can have it. That goes to say that logically Jin Woo having the disease does not make sense it's clearly a means to forward the story
1 0
Replying to uminoyume • Feb 4, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
I just noticed this from the synopsis.. "Song Soo Hyuk is a divorced man in his thirties with an 11-year-old…
I couldn't get into Dog and Wolf unfortunately. :( But yes if he's in a show I'm like well there goes my 2 hours a week
0 0
Replying to uminoyume • Feb 4, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
I just noticed this from the synopsis.. "Song Soo Hyuk is a divorced man in his thirties with an 11-year-old…
I know so swoon worthy, I first saw him in Cruel City and loved him since.
1 0
Replying to uminoyume • Feb 3, 2016
Title Happy Once Again Spoiler
I just noticed this from the synopsis.. "Song Soo Hyuk is a divorced man in his thirties with an 11-year-old…
LOLLLL I've got to say he looked fabulous as a pregnant woman.
3 0
Replying to uminoyume • Feb 3, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
Does anyone else find the second lead annoying? I know that his character is supposed to be a dreamy and gorgeous…
same here usually I kinda like both the 2nd and the 1st lead but here nuh uhh.
1 0
Replying to efflorescenteloquence • Feb 3, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
Aww I just started this and it's really cute too bad they added a second lead I enjoyed the dynamic between Mi…
i don't care much for him, he just needs to get outta the picture asap
1 0
Replying to efflorescenteloquence • Feb 3, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
Aww I just started this and it's really cute too bad they added a second lead I enjoyed the dynamic between Mi…
*dead* mi mo and song hyeok have sparks flying in a thousand directions while mr.doctor has a barely there flicker
4 0
Replying to efflorescenteloquence • Feb 3, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
Aww I just started this and it's really cute too bad they added a second lead I enjoyed the dynamic between Mi…
yeah i know kdrama wouldn't be kdrama without 2nd lead but this time I'm just sad cuz they're perfect.
5 0
On Happy Once Again • Feb 2, 2016
Title Happy Once Again
Aww I just started this and it's really cute too bad they added a second lead I enjoyed the dynamic between Mi Mo and Soo Hyeuk
13 6
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 2, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
Waaaaayy to many annoying characters. Now they're just stretching my tolerance.
2 0
On Madame Antoine • Jan 31, 2016
Title Madame Antoine
Wow the lead girl is so intelligent.
9 0
Replying to Sabin4iks • Jan 30, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son
Hello, everybody! So i have a question out here... right now i am strugling whether i should start watching this…
Not really, it doesn't focus on the romance at all just the main arc :) But it shouldn't be a reason not to watch the story is great and the acting as well.
1 0
Replying to moondoge • Jan 30, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son
So there's only 5 episodes left. I think the writers take pleasure in giving their audiences a heart attack week…
Wait so it's officially 16 episodes now? OH NO
0 0
