News
On Monster • Jul 23, 2014
Title Monster
Asdfghjkl! Lee Min Ki is flawless. His acting versatility is amazing. I really liked it, although I wish the ending had been a little better. The actors and actresses were all wonderful. Definitely recommend.
2 0
Replying to Pistachio • Jul 14, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
Soo Hyuk's abs ❤__❤ that shower scene ouuffff~
I'm sure you've already seen this. I watch it again and again from time to time. And then blush profusely. http://l3ubblepop.tumblr.com/post/91069662156
1 0
On High School King of Savvy • Jul 14, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
Even though I'm not a fan of clingy girls. The lead woman is just multidimensional. She makes me laugh and she's incredibly awkward like i'm sure many of us are. Honestly this is the first drama of 2014 I've had so much fun watching. I haven't been vocal whilst watching dramas for many months now. This is nice change.
9 2
On High School King of Savvy • Jul 13, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
You know just hearing Lee Soo Hyuk's voice would make me do very dirty things >.< Why'd he have to have such a beautiful voice, along with a beautiful body, and a beautiful face?
6 0
On L♥DK • Jun 24, 2014
Title L♥DK
First Say I Love You now L<3DK ASDFGHJKL!!! Like my favorite manga's are coming to life yayaya! I hope its good!
0 0
On Say "I Love You" • Jun 24, 2014
Title Say "I Love You"
OMg! woah! I'm a bit excited I love the anime and the manga, the cast looks pretty set on. :)
0 0
On Gap Dong • May 10, 2014
Title Gap Dong
Lee Joon is fantastic at the psychopathic acting, it suits him quite well. He's got the innocent face but that bad walk... does anyone understand me ? :OOO I wonder if someone will be his savior~
9 0
On Doctor Stranger • May 7, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
Jae Hee and Park Hoon are just sooo cute! OMG they compliment each-other well. I'm surprised I haven't started ranting about Se Yeon yet! Her acting is really good, I hope she continues surprising me :) I don't want to skip ahead at all it's giving me these thriller feels that I barely ever feel with kdramas.
5 0
Replying to Mai • May 6, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
gosh.. jong suk's nose is really creepy in front. why in the world he thinks that piggy nose looks good?
OMG please don't say that! His nose is the kind you could eskimo kiss and love all day. I at first found this feature unappealing but now I'm enthralled by its beauty. :-)
6 0
Replying to GirlOfTheEast • May 6, 2014
Title Witch's Romance
lol at het blind date in ep 4
I was dying! After seeing that actor in such serious roles like in Cruel City and Golden Rainbow; I was in my bed crying from how funny it was. Who touches their grandma's boobs too sleep? lmao ~
2 0
Replying to R1N7B • May 6, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
Is Se Yeon gonna die here as well? XD
Good God I hope so! Her acting just doesn't appeal to me, maybe if she were to stop playing such annoying characters I would like her acting more.
2 0
On Doctor Stranger • May 5, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
ASDFGHJkl! Tomorrow May the 5th omg it'll be 11 months since I fell in love Lee Jong Suk he totally captured my heart in IHYV. I'm extremely excited to see what him and the rest of the cast put into this drama. *fangirling to the death*
5 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 1, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oii! I haven't spoken to you in a few days :P. OMGOMG you're watching Witch's Romance? I love it! And i'm super excited for Doctor Stranger! And college is finishing up for you right, this week or next?
0 0
Replying to tiraaa • Apr 29, 2014
Title Witch's Romance
I like that Kdramas are breaking the stereotypes of relationships by having dramas with Noona romances .... but...…
Yes I totally agree with you and so far none have done the relationship justice but IHYV and for me Secret Love Affair as of now. This one might get added to the list but who knows.
1 0
Replying to Suewhat • Apr 29, 2014
Title Witch's Romance
Why Noonas must be always rude and unbearable!!..shouldn't they make up for the age gap with a personality that's…
Hehe I think you replied to the wrong comment. :-P
0 0
Replying to Suewhat • Apr 28, 2014
Title Witch's Romance Spoiler
Why Noonas must be always rude and unbearable!!..shouldn't they make up for the age gap with a personality that's…
Lol Lawyer Jang was first a bi**h till she met Soo Ha and she became like that because of what happened in the past like Ji Yeon. They're similar in ways, but I agree with you LBY's character was one of a kind. I don't think i'll ever get over IHYV, it was too amazing for words.
8 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 27, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Actually yeah, I haven't started it yet, but it looks promising. I wanted to know people's thoughts on it though, is it worth watching is my real question :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 25, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ughh! don't even.. I've got 2 left feet literally like clapping, jumping, and squatting when everyone else is,i've got no clue what's going on. Awww that's so cute <3 I wish i had a best friend on mdl or tumblr but not yet. I'll look into that movie I never get korean movies shown in my state.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 24, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I've been wonderful! We actually have this thing at our school called asian explosion where they celebrate asian cultures and it's on Friday. I'm part of the senior dance thing and ugh it's been so tiring, srsly practice every day for hours... How are you? And how was vacation?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 24, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello! It's nice to meet you, thanks for accepting me! ^_^
0 0
