K-Drama Replying to 199997 • Mar 14, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
Bai jing ting is severely miscastThe role doesn't suit him, he doesn't look authorative.Also is his voice dubbed…
i read the same impression for song joong ki as yoo si jin at first too, but actually if you watch it without think abt this, you'll realize they both act so well. but it can be not your cup of coffee too?
0 0
Replying to Layla • Jan 6, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
It gets worse, get ready for pain. I'm on EP 35 and people are saying that he's going to get so much worse at…
tysm!❤️
0 0
Replying to Bowties are cool • Jan 6, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
He gets a lot worse so prepare yourself for that feeling.
I AM PREPARING
0 0
Replying to Layla • Jan 6, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
It gets worse, get ready for pain. I'm on EP 35 and people are saying that he's going to get so much worse at…
uh but will they still have some sweet moments or at least believe each other?
0 3
On Cheng Yi • Jan 5, 2021
Person Cheng Yi
I just wowed about how this man has such a dedicated fan. Mir and Eclipse02, you worked hard! Gotta watch some of his moments on youtube because I found him cute hehe.
2 0
On Forever Love • Jan 5, 2021
Title Forever Love
I just finished watch the finale eps. Gonna miss this squad so much. Thankyou for your hardwork!?
4 0
On Love and Redemption • Jan 5, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
I currently on eps 18 and can't stop swearing at Hao Chen!! He gets on my nerves more than Wu Tong! The pain is real...
1 11
Replying to Katie0709 • Jan 4, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
ep.12
tysm!
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Jan 3, 2021
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
i dropped this drama few days ago because of the misunderstanding on ep 8. but suddenly i wanna give it a try again. can someone tell me which episode that misunderstanding untied? or should i just endure it???
1 2
