Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 11, 2019
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 18, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yo une autre française, je suis mi anglaise mi française
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Mi anglaise mi française!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Moi je suis mi anglaise mi francaise
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Moi je suis mi anglaise mi française
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Do you know if we can find MBLAQ idol manager with subs? (I see you have thunder as your profile pic!)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 21, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
IDK, I just thought that you were being sarcastic.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I LOVE MBLAQ!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Are you being serious or sarcastic?
0 0
On Jung Yoo Mi • Aug 6, 2012
Person Jung Yoo Mi
I didn't like her in Rooftop prince cause of the character but I hope, and I'm sure that she'll be great in city conquest!
4 0
Replying to Lucie Rose • Aug 1, 2012
I haven't watched it yet,but it seems so emotional!!!
No I get emotional really easily, I don't really want to face this drama...
0 0
On Lee Min Ho • Jul 31, 2012
Person Lee Min Ho
I like his acting, but I'm not a great fan of his looks
2 0
On Playful Kiss • Jul 28, 2012
Title Playful Kiss
This drama is great I really loved it, and it's from this drama that I know <3 Kim Hyun Joong <3
1 0
On Lee Joon • Jul 24, 2012
Person Lee Joon
I DREAMED OF LEE JOON YESTERDAY!!!<3<3
1 0