K-Drama
Replying to Lazylucifer • Feb 10, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Suppose, Episodes 15 and 16 were just released. Now we're on a regular daily schedule..😏😂😂
a good idea to pretend but don't wanna go through the airport phase againnn, it's so sad to watch
2 8
Replying to saiko_rose • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
samee i just feel like this will be a real slice of life with a very exciting romantic story
I especially love those "inner" thoughts which the female lead always shares with us. During that age, with a new boyfriend and potentially the first serious relationship, that awkwardness is totally fresh and adds so much to the character
1 2
Replying to saiko_rose • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
samee i just feel like this will be a real slice of life with a very exciting romantic story
I believe you feel the same way but every time i watched a c-drama, there was always a pushing incident, like there had to be some kind of event to push the leads together. It’s my first time seeing that a lead actually pursued someone because he simply liked and potentially had a first love in sight.
4 4
Replying to ansa • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
this could be my top favourite cdrama if it keeps going strong
samee i just feel like this will be a real slice of life with a very exciting romantic story
1 6
Replying to saiko_rose • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
And the fact that he nearly drank 2 bottle before playing with him because he knew if he played with his right…
Yeah with this ep 16, it has started, he is getting into his element !
0 0
Replying to Haitang • Feb 7, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
"You lost your chance." I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about the game there!! 😂
And the fact that he nearly drank 2 bottle before playing with him because he knew if he played with his right mind, he would be too harsh on the LQY. Even when going to play, others warned him about not being too harsh on the boy before his competition. I'm looking forward to his "competition" episodes, where we will see the "real" monster of snooker.
1 2
Replying to Sonogong • Feb 7, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
This drama bet all the C-dramas I watched so far. This is pure beauty in romance genre. Loved all the 14 episodes…
I 100% agree with you, I watched a loooot of cdramas but if this one keeps going like this, will be MY TOP C-DRAMA because it's simply very pure in feelings but also giving us excitement like we're actually watching their story simultaneously.
3 0
Replying to the_ressie • Mar 5, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
also Japanese HYD from 2005
Thank you a lot @Fea This info really helped me understand better.
0 0
Replying to the_ressie • Mar 4, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
also Japanese HYD from 2005
As a person who only watched Boys Over Flowers Korean, which details Japanese and Chinese contain?
0 2
Replying to zleighz • Feb 28, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
Also I can only think of 1 show where the sml got the girl if anyone is interested.... (spoiler lol) it's a kdrama…
I can think of one J-film where the SML got the girl with so much feelings. It's called Daytime Shooting Star if you're interested. :)
4 0
Replying to FDNR • Jul 4, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Chapter 64? Or 66?
Thank you
0 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 4, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Can someone please tell me where does ep 17 correspond in the novel as chapters? My patience is nearly over because of the WAITINGG.... ?
1 3
ellietheelai • Jul 2, 2021
Article Dubbing in Chinese Dramas: How Did I Come to Love it?
Wonderful and very insightful article! I really like cdramas and looking into dubbing just recently got me interested. Since you said that sometimes actors voice their own characters but sometimes they don't, how can we check if it is their real voice or not? Because I really want to know but I don't know mandarin so can't do a lot of research. Sorry my question got long but in short, how can we understand that is their own voice or someone else's? Thank you.
1 1
Replying to sandy • Jun 30, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I never into gamers drama so much before I found this. The characters, the soundtrack, the effects, animations,…
I think especially the visual effects which makes us understand the game more are AMAZING. It immerses please in the drama more and more. I watched e-sports drama before but this is the first time I understood really well rather than only reading the subtitles.
0 0
Replying to nathypinheiro • Jun 30, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
when did she say that?
I also finished Moonlight but this one is marvellous very addictinggg!!
0 0
Replying to ajw • Jun 30, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
in this drama the actors are dubbed by other voice actors but some dramas will have actors dub their own characters.…
thank you thank you :)
0 0
Replying to ajw • Jun 30, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
in this drama the actors are dubbed by other voice actors but some dramas will have actors dub their own characters.…
thank you for explaining but what is a baidu page? I'm afraid I don't know it well.
0 2
On Falling into Your Smile • Jun 29, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
i'm curious if this drama is dubbed or not. Do actors use their own voices? Can someone please clarify ? I watched Xu Kai before but I'm not so sure. Thank you.
0 6
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Apr 19, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
HELLO EVERYONEE!!! I missed this comment page a lot. Do you remember me? I miss those watch parties when we watched over and over again and we shouted as the episode went on. I was busy with life so I'm sorry for not being active. But I came BACK!
6 1
Replying to Hellocheeky • Feb 16, 2021
Title She Would Never Know Spoiler
I think ep 9 was the first episode that was from Songah's perspective, so far we've been watching the drama untold…
OMG!!! I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING YOU SAID ON YOUR COMMENT! Especially, you fav endings, I still go back to ep 3 ending. Here I was so surprised with Hyun seung's patience as well as his understanding. We already knew what sweetie pie he is but the way he showed it to Song ah literally melted her and my heart. The feels are so real and it is true that we search some like that whom we can take refuge for.
2 0
