Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Birthday: September 27
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 4, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Lovely Runner • Apr 29, 2024
In my opinion the taxi driver was the culprit for the original timeline’s SeonJae incident and it will be the same in new timeline as well.

When Sol’s incident happened, Seonjae caught him on the spot and he was released after 15 years and killed Seonjae as an act of revenge.

As for new timeline, since he was caught later than the last one, mother mentioned 14 years, so he might not be released yet, that’s why everything is postponed.

As for the reason of taxi drivers revenge, it’s obvious for original timeline, but he saw Seonjae in new timeline as well, he’s a psycho killer and what more reasoning he needs to kill people?!

I was suspicious of Eclipse’s company CEO as well, but he showed no signs rather than my hunch of him being a bad person.

This is NOT a spoiler, just my theory. What do you think?
15 4
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
The best thing about this show is that it's getting better with every second, not to mention the episode. Everything is so well thought, written and executed, I just can't wrap my head around it.

I simply love how they're making me feel everything at once. Tears of sorrow are overflown with tears of joy and vice versa.

Nowadays, those shows with 16 episodes are going downhill from 11th episode forward but this show has NO HINTS OF IT and I'm so excited to see it.

Never thought that this show would have been this healing, emotional and simply fun to watch.

P.S. I AM THE QUEEN OF TEARS , THEY MADE ME
19 1
Replying to VDN • Apr 1, 2024
Guys, Do we have time skip? How long?I have just started to watch next min I saw the preview of the breakup.....
1 year
1 1
Replying to Miannag • Mar 22, 2024
Title Flex X Cop Spoiler
Wasn't the mother supposed to be in hospital ? How did she see his son leave home before killing his father ?
Finally, I found someone who thought the same :D She learnt about her husband's death at hospital too and how the actual hell she slept at home and appeared at hospital the morning after?
1 3
Replying to Forhad Ahmed Niloy • Mar 22, 2024
Title Flex X Cop Spoiler
His brother was too good to be true!! I knew it from the very beginning!! And after 4 episode I also said that,…
I think all of us sensed that from the very beginning , especially after he made two brothers at work, it felt like writers were compensating him ;( But they got me there, when his biological father's death wasn't his fault, I let go of all the doubts,
0 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 18, 2024
This is that rare case when I'm not even thinking about the plot and all the red flags popping up left and right, I'm just enjoying it unexpectedly and unreasonably much :D
17 1
Replying to BrightestStar • Mar 17, 2024
Title Eye Love You
I only started this cuz I thought it was 5 episodes long and I like Nakagawa Taishi but now I realized it’s…
Exactly what you said, word for word except for me it was Jong Hyeop, I'm weak for that human being.
5 0
Replying to bluee • Mar 16, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
The audacity of this bish to mistreat Isoo all these years for being an illegitimate son when she herself also…
I was about to write my comment with the same words you did :D
1 0
Replying to Aramintai • Mar 16, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I swear, every cliche in the book. Now they're teasing LDR in the preview. 🤦‍♂️
Yeah, I got a bit frustrated...
0 0
Replying to Sallomiou • Mar 15, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
That was my first thought too, like bruh, you're directly attacking and hurting THE person who saved your face…
Yeah, I'm betting my mental health on this show :D Can't believe that I almost slept on it!!!
0 1
Replying to Sallomiou • Mar 15, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
That was my first thought too, like bruh, you're directly attacking and hurting THE person who saved your face…
Agreed :D But I high key want him to lose in a fair play, because that'll show his pettiness and hurt his ego :D
1 3
Replying to Sallomiou • Mar 15, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
That was my first thought too, like bruh, you're directly attacking and hurting THE person who saved your face…
I really felt empathetic towards him when we learnt about his preferences, it must be really hard to have to hide your true self and etc, but now I want revenge, I can't tolerate that at all ;(
1 5
Replying to Sallomiou • Mar 15, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
It is not. There is a difference between forms of stars. just because he has 3, does not mean, that he has higher…
You're welcome! Since they respect seniority so much, it wouldn't make any logical sense otherwise and I get your confusion.
1 0
Replying to Naebyeol • Mar 15, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Wang JongTae has some big serious balls for someone who was videotaped cross dressing. And attacking the family…
That was my first thought too, like bruh, you're directly attacking and hurting THE person who saved your face and whole carrier when wasn't obliged to do so?! Even though politics is the dirtiest thing in the world, he should have had dignity at least. Soooo disappointed, he really deserves to lose to Isoo's father, at this point he's the lesser evil.
2 7
Replying to HJHofT17 • Mar 15, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
I doubted it for a moment, but I'm going to keep believing the brother is innocent.
I'm suspecting his mother the most, she's so disgusting, it's quite expected of her to do such unhinged things. And SeungJu might be trying to save her? I hope for it, cause I really don't want Isoo to lose the only real family member he loves and respects...
1 0
Replying to mahean diya • Mar 15, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
12 ep was awesome
It is not. There is a difference between forms of stars. just because he has 3, does not mean, that he has higher rank. He's 2 ranks below, needs one more star of that kind and the next promotion will be the same one star that his teammates have.
0 2
Replying to Sallomiou • Mar 10, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Yes, the only thing that was lacking was that discussion between Isoo and Ganghyun, Even though they exchanged…
Maybe she did, but they didn’t show us yet. Just hope to see that closure for them ❤️
1 0
Replying to Thehopelessromantic • Mar 10, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
The episodes masterfully built up to the team coming together, one step at a time, in an absolutely beautiful…
Yes, the only thing that was lacking was that discussion between Isoo and Ganghyun, Even though they exchanged with glances, it needs to be explained and expressed with words and I hope to see it, because Isoo deserves it.
4 2
On Flex X Cop • Mar 10, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
The amount of fun I'm having while watching episodes is illegal :D
13 1
Replying to Eve 100 • Mar 7, 2024
You're so right about the parents. That's the only thing that still haunts about this drama, that I never got…
Indeed. I just couldn’t understand them in the first place and couldn’t believe that they have changed after Rang’s brother’s tantrum. But still, at least they owed him an apology, parenting isn’t only about feeding and clothing your children :(
1 0