Editorials
Replying to Aymen • Sep 24, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
I feel bad for suspecting Detective Moon for a second while watching the last scene....Everything was just sooooo…
OMG MEEE TOOOO!!! AND I WAS LIKE IT CAN'T BEEEEE
1 1
Replying to epcsom • Jan 19, 2023
Title Strangers Again
the first episode was pretty boring
agreed, but the second one is much better, try watching it!
2 1
Replying to YESMISSA • Jan 13, 2023
Title Hit the Spot
HAPPY ENDING BUT I WANTED MORE I HOPE FOR A SEASON 2
well, I loved it, but also felt like the ending was slightly underwhelming
3 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 28, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I really loved the premise of the drama. However, the editing is sloppy and uneven. In my opinion, there is too much boring legal drama and not enough interaction between the main leads. I'm halfway through it and unfortunately, I find it underwhelming :(
2 1
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Aug 20, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
Am I the only one who isn't feeling this drama? Hard to get into it. Maybe skippable?
Samezies :( I've watched the first 4 episodes in one evening, and the 5th today was a real struggle. Not to mention the length, there were extra 20 minutes...
0 0
On Miracle • Jul 9, 2022
Title Miracle
Ok, so here I am with my first case of second lead syndrome... Whyyyy
4 0
