News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I will be watching to get her, next...Hope it is good
0 0
Ladytron33 • Sep 28, 2012
Article Top 10 Korean Drama Heroes
Only 2 of the shows, I have not watch 5 & 10, i agree with the others....Bidam , editor is right on key..
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 21, 2012
Article Top 5 Korean Dramas With The Best Soundtracks
You're Beautiful, the song Without words. Just amazing..
3 0
On Mike He • Sep 19, 2012
Person Mike He
I agree, about the smile...What about the kisses..feel it in my tummy.... oh
3 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Sep 14, 2012
Person Lee Jong Suk
Happy Birthday.. Loved the red hair
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 14, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
She did not know her history, well enought..
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 14, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
The Place-Lock heart Jade, not happy with it, I like the 4th A G, they had good chemistry together, for someone who came from the future, she should have pick to stay with 4th AG, no matter what, and help him, be a better ruler.... I have to force my self to finish watch it..I am still upset..grade 5, I will never watch it again....I like what his father did, but in a way.. it stop him from finding true happiness, i do understand the king was just trying to protect him, by not announcing it, that the 4th AG is the crown prince....
0 0
On The Palace: The Lock Heart Jade • Aug 14, 2012
Title The Palace: The Lock Heart Jade
Not happy about the ending, I love 4th A G in this, sorry he end up sad.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You win.. a prize...at work..
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
WE get. TV.// on the floor
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I am getting to dislike, secretary Hong, getting too gready, also the king mother, and I cannot believe it , he blaming the queen for his sister death..Love that finally he and song sung, get married..
0 0
On Moon Embracing the Sun • Jul 20, 2012
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
Great drama....cry like crazy. recommend this drama to friends, first they complain about they crying and cannot stop, spending whole night watching the show, cannot bear to leave it...JUST LOVE IT!
2 0
On Kim Bum • Jul 6, 2012
Person Kim Bum
Happy Birthday...kissess
0 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Jul 6, 2012
Person Lee Jong Suk
In Secret Garden, he had red hair.. song writer...he was not cute, he was pretty!!!!..wow.
0 0
On Song Joong Ki • Jul 5, 2012
Person Song Joong Ki
Love him in SKK, smile, wink, laugh, fan...clothes..
3 0
On Song Joong Ki • Jul 5, 2012
Person Song Joong Ki
Love him in SKK, smile, wink, laugh, fan...clothes..
3 0
On Sungkyunkwan Scandal • Jul 5, 2012
Title Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Kimchidrama.com, has it
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
What..story book ending!!! where..Secrect Garden, yes thay got married..have children...his mom still not speaking to him..but she embrace his children...and spoiling them..love that part....It is going to take her a long time, for her to forgive him..... He is not rich, any more..he only has his pay, from work..and paying his mother for the land, where he build his house...FOR A STORY BOOK ENDING...she embrace him & wife, and she is not upset with him....and not taking everything away from him....(leaving him poor.)
0 0
On No Good Either Way • Jun 27, 2012
Title No Good Either Way
Kimichidrama.com, Dramafever.com
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
the show not loading,, thee king & the clown
0 0
