Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2015
On Mask • Feb 16, 2023
Title Mask
Where to watch
0 0
Replying to white-yuki- onna • Nov 21, 2022
Title Mr. Durian Spoiler
https://www1.dramacool.cr/mr-durian-2022-episode-6.html
Thanks! Didn't know it was short length series
0 1
Replying to sky786786 • Oct 6, 2022
Were you able to finish all the subs or still working on it? Thanks. Really appreciated for the subs.
Are you still working on subs?
0 0
On The Eclipse • Aug 20, 2022
Title The Eclipse
This is a great series so far!! I am loving it❤️. The chemistry between characters is awesome.
6 0
Replying to SpikedBoba • Jul 4, 2022
Maybe I'm being pessimistic but I can't bring myself to have high expectations for this...
Same here
1 0