Celebrity
48016 • Aug 22, 2013
Article Dramaland's Cutest Characters (Male version)
I agree 100% with everyone on the list!!! I relly want to marry someone with a cute and bubbly personality~ ?
2 0
Replying to Gurky • Aug 11, 2013
Article Drama Problems
That's true what you wrote. >_< I live in Germany, when I called a boy "Oppa" He misunderstood…
LOL
0 0
Neaa • Feb 6, 2013
Article Second Male Leads Who'll Make You Cry
also Jaejoong as Kyungtak. Made me cry so much Q_Q
2 0
catnip • Dec 28, 2012
Article If Harry Potter Was A Korean Drama
Junho and Junsu should play George and Fred ^^
2 0
On Itsuka no Kimi e • Jul 28, 2012
Title Itsuka no Kimi e
best yaoi movie i've ever watched.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 8, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Anyeoung!!!
0 0
On Norwegian Wood • Jul 8, 2012
Title Norwegian Wood
Worst movie ever! but i watched it bc of Matsuyama Kenichi
1 0
