News
On Mr. Queen • Jun 22, 2022
Title Mr. Queen
pls tell if it has a sad ending or a happy one? no spoilers pls
1 5
On Kim Jung Hyun • Jun 20, 2022
Person Kim Jung Hyun
does he have an insta ?
4 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 19, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
some were saying there's 2 parts of this drama?? is it true?
1 0
Replying to Xahra • Jun 19, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
How was it? The first episode
really good !
1 1
Replying to micheal1803 • Jun 18, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Yes there will be
okay
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 18, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
is there any romance between jung so min and lee jae wooks character?
4 3
Replying to yonsama • Jun 16, 2022
Title Sungkyunkwan Scandal
I wanna finish this as I wasn't able to complete this when I first watched this years ago. However because of…
what happened with whom?
0 1
Replying to Angala • Jun 15, 2022
Title Twenty
aany bromance?
yes a bit
0 1
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jun 14, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
which days does it air?
1 1
On Sh**ting Stars • May 30, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
please tell if it's worth watching or not!
0 5
On The Guest • Mar 19, 2022
Title The Guest
was watching it in class while someone next to me was drinking too much water and sweating , thought he was possessed lmao i've seen too much of this 😭 ps he was having a panic attack
10 0
On Through the Darkness • Mar 1, 2022
Title Through the Darkness
how many episodes have aired so far?
0 1
Replying to Amigo_Love • Feb 18, 2022
Title Semantic Error
I have read it on mangago
okay thank you!
0 0
On Semantic Error • Feb 18, 2022
Title Semantic Error
where can i read the manhwa of this?
1 2
On I Told Sunset about You • Feb 14, 2022
Title I Told Sunset about You
I'm new into bls and so far I've watched bad buddy, a tale of thousand stars and until we meet again and currently watching not me! Should I start this? Is it as good as bbs and atots?
0 2
Replying to lilili • Feb 13, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
It's so much better than the other adaptations. The writing is incredible and so are the cinematography, costuming,…
okay !! now I'll def watch it thank you
5 1
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Feb 13, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
is this worth it? better than the other adaptions or the same??
1 3
Replying to xuetian • Feb 10, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
looks good but when will kwon soo hyun get a main role TTTTTT
ikr !! he deserves a main role so much :( loved him in mth
0 1
Replying to CSA2305 • Jan 19, 2022
Title Don't Lie, Rahee
Please share the link with eng sub when ep1 is out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQIO2nRO0ig
3 1
Replying to Jiminie_140802 • Dec 3, 2021
Title Hana-Kimi
No, not needed
Okay ! Thankyou
0 1
