Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 20, 2021
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: OT9 HEART
  • Contribution Points: 19 LV1
  • Birthday: December 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 27, 2019
Replying to moon light • May 12, 2020
Title Who Are You Spoiler
Please...we need MEEN WITH GUN AND MIND WITH NATEE...PLZ DONT LEAVE GUN BABY ALONE..HE HAS WORST PAST,POOR BABY&…
You said it ;A;
wait but isn't meen dead
0 1
Replying to Noy • May 11, 2020
Right.....booo
Ohh okie ^.^ ! Me too T-T I miss them so much! They've been such an awesome pair since 2015, and I wish to see more of them!
1 2
Replying to ash • May 4, 2020
Loved her as Praifah in He's Coming To Me so I'm kinda excited for her role in 2gether. Also she's super pretty…
I know! She's so pretty <33333
3 0
Replying to 0620317745 • May 4, 2020
Please Pam, just end up with the security guard. Don't mess up with Sarawat and Tine. 55555#wrongshow #butstill
XD Mood!
4 0
Replying to Vin P • Apr 18, 2020
pls wake me up when there is a sub for ep 8 already haha
Where did you find the other episodes? T-T PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO WATCH THIS
0 2
Replying to MizuRyuu • Apr 17, 2020
Title Why R U?
From the comments, it sounds like he said that Zol's story gave a good ending to SaiZon, but for FighterTutor…
T-T I CAN'T
1 1
Replying to 0620317745 • Apr 13, 2020
Not yet airing as of the moment. But I'd be surprised if they haven't finished shooting this one yet. I'm seeing…
Ah alright, thanks for the info!
1 0
Replying to MoonOverStar • Apr 13, 2020
Title Why R U?
I suppose they have to get to 14 eps somehow. Sigh
Oh alright
0 0
Replying to MoonOverStar • Apr 11, 2020
Title Why R U?
I suppose they have to get to 14 eps somehow. Sigh
14 episodes? that's it?
0 2