News
On Godji Tachakorn Boonlupyanun • Nov 24, 2019
Person Godji Tachakorn Boonlupyanun
Is she a trans-woman? Cause I really can't tell... :/
6 2
On One Night Steal • Nov 24, 2019
Title One Night Steal
Ep 1 and I'm already rofl XDDDDD!! This show is *chef-kiss* genius
4 2
Sudhi_A • Nov 22, 2019
Review SOTUS
YES YES YES YES!
0 0
On My Engineer • Nov 22, 2019
Title My Engineer
wait so, nut won't be there? WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!!?? Screw this he was the only reason why I even considered watching this :///
0 0
Replying to Nisu • Nov 22, 2019
Title My Husband's Lover
It's pretty good and i binged watched it, but the remaining parts aren't subbed/ That's why i dropped it.
ah yes that's true. and no need for the links because I'm done with this series. there's no hope :')
1 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Nov 15, 2019
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Her eyes! holy shit
9 1
On Pam Pamiga Sooksawee • Nov 15, 2019
Person Pam Pamiga Sooksawee
all her shows, and her movie have 'the' XD that's kinda creepy.
0 0
Replying to Nisu • Nov 15, 2019
Title The Stranded
Where can I watch them? Is it on netflix?
thanks
0 0
Replying to crazysexycoolpal • Nov 15, 2019
Title The Stranded
Good! All 7 episodes are available. Thought I am going to wait for a week to air a new episode like "Designated…
Where can I watch them? Is it on netflix?
0 2
Replying to ahsaaful • Nov 15, 2019
Person Pae Arak Amornsupasiri
Can someone please change his picture?
i can try
0 0
On Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat • Nov 12, 2019
Person Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat
He's 26?! Holy shituuuuuu...
2 0
On Krist Perawat Sangpotirat • Nov 7, 2019
Person Krist Perawat Sangpotirat
Is he really the homophobe they say he is? That's sad :<
3 4
On HIStory3: Trapped • Nov 7, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
The chemistry between those two...!! It's so beautiful! I love Tangi Yi <33 He's perfect
0 0
On The Boy Next Door • Nov 7, 2019
Title The Boy Next Door
When will we get a damned season 2?! I've waited for almost a year now, and there's no update :'(
1 0
Replying to CapitalW • Nov 7, 2019
Title Dark Blue Kiss
It's set after Kiss Me Again. The "Pete and Kao" in Kiss The Series were different characters entirely. It was…
I figured!! I mean, When I watched kiss the series, they both came out to thada and june in the hospital, when sandee forced them. but now, they (Thada and June) act like they have no idea about their (Pete & Kao's) secret relationship. It made no sense!
0 0
Replying to SinGood • Nov 4, 2019
Title Dark Blue Kiss
I enjoy reading your rant. I really have the same sentiment as you do. I've been waiting for it for like more…
Same here I guess they're hiding away the moments we were expecting. That's pretty disappointing :(
1 0
On Dark Blue Kiss • Nov 4, 2019
Title Dark Blue Kiss
June is an adorable cutiee <33 I enjoy his presence
5 0
Henry Edward L • Nov 4, 2019
Review 2 Moons 2
ikr!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On Let's Fight Ghost • Nov 2, 2019
Title Let's Fight Ghost
Saint in a straight romance? I'm in bich!!!
13 0
Replying to Nisu • Oct 29, 2019
Title Why R U?
Most of them are in their twenties, and zee is 27.
True
0 0