Editorials
Replying to apathy • Dec 12, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
where can we listen to the CD?
please me too.. I have been waiting for the novel to get translated since long..
0 0
Replying to Saheb Ghosh • Dec 10, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
No only 1-6
Then I will probably wait to get it subbed completely..
1 1
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 10, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Wake me up when its friday again.. :( :( :(
9 0
On Love's in Sight! • Dec 10, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
Before I start this drama can someone tell me if this is completely subbed till episode 9??
0 3
Replying to Lola • Dec 10, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I'm gonna wait till the show is over before I watch it but atleast tell me it has a kiss scene
not till episode 8.. They only holded hands in episode 8 that too for a few seconds
0 0
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 10, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Now I am feeling bad for koyama.. Knowing that hira and kiyoi will end up together it feels bad for koyama . He is too good and deserves someone better than hira
8 4
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 10, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Please drop the link of 4th subbed episode guys
0 0
Replying to Sneha • Dec 10, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Dm me, please
please dm me the link
0 0
Replying to My Beautiful Man • Dec 9, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Replying to deleted comment
oh okay.. thanks a lot
1 0
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 9, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
anyone who has watched episode 4 already please spoil me with some spoilers, I want to sleep peacefully
6 5
Replying to My Beautiful Man • Dec 9, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Replying to deleted comment
I can't open this video.. It is showing that "owner doesn't allow you to open the video in your area"
0 2
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 9, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
please drop the link as soon as it gets subbed. I am dying of waiting .. My poor heart can't take it anymore
7 0
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 6, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
How to focus on life stuff when all I want is 4th episode ?
10 1
Replying to aprilnwright • Dec 5, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
The special episodes got released December 4th yes after the 8th episode. Yes there will be 2 more episodes now…
thankyou soo much.. I was so confused after reading so many comments about the spcl episode which mydramalist has not mentioned.. I hope someone will srop the link of the subbed episode soon
0 1
On My Love Mix-Up! • Dec 5, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Can anyone please explain me in simple words when did the spcl episode got released? and it will be after 8th episode? where can I watch it subbed? after spcl episode there will be 2 more episodes?? when is the ssn ending?
0 3
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 5, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
This is the next big thing after cherry magic. I desperately want episode 4 right now.. I was holding myself from watching this because I wanted to binge watch the entire season but I saw one edit on YouTube and couldn't help myself and started watching and now I am suffering ...
14 1
Replying to endingpxge • Dec 1, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
gagaoolala or dramacool
Ohh.. thanks for the information. I saw the timer here and thought that episode is already out
2 0
Replying to endingpxge • Dec 1, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
gagaoolala or dramacool
I mean 3rd episode. Where can i watch it now
0 2
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 1, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
where can i watch it eng subbed
3 4
Replying to Ximmich • Nov 30, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/utsukushii-kare/
Oh thanks.. I found the 1st chapter. really sorry I am new to this
2 0
