Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bangladesh
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2017
Replying to freedonuts • Apr 23, 2019
No one knows yet. Only the first half of the season has dropped (or just the first season, depending on how you…
Okay... Thank you :D
1 0
On A Korean Odyssey • Mar 29, 2019
I enjoyed the drama a lot. I never felt bored. I was never a fan of Lee Seung gi but the bromance between him and cha Seung wan was fascinating
4 0
On Are You Human? • Aug 16, 2018
there were many loopholes but I loved it... I won't regret watching it. Naam Shin 3 was so cute in this whole drama and kang so bong's affection for him was remarkable.
0 0
On The Guest • Aug 12, 2018
Title The Guest
I will watch anything to bless my eyes with Kim Jae wook
3 0
Replying to marti • Jul 25, 2018
Bishop Briggs - River?
yes.. Thank you so much
1 0
On Meteor Garden • Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone know the song which is played when Daoming Si gets angry? It was played when the "Thomas" incident happened.
0 0
On Meteor Garden • Jul 23, 2018
I've started watching this drama and I'm not getting the vibe of "Boys over flower". May b I've anticipated too much...
0 0
On High Society • Jul 4, 2018
Title High Society
I watched this drama for Park Hyung Sik. May b that's why i liked the secondary couple most.
1 0