News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 14, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
What did you think of the Queen drama?? X) I have to say the begining did not make sense with the ending..
0 0
On Cha Seung Won • Jun 7, 2012
Person Cha Seung Won
Happy Birthday! =)
0 0
On Lee Jang Woo • Jun 1, 2012
Person Lee Jang Woo
Happy Birthday oppa! <3
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
wow how did you find all the stuff you watched? I'm actually going through your list bc I have watched stuff that you have that I haven't added to my list bc I forget about lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I wish I could watch as much as you have lol. I literally cried at least a little in every episode of 1 liter of tears. Haha But its really good!!! You should watch it, but it is sad. I finished it today and I actually cried more on the 2nd to last episode than the last ep.. I just found out that the drama has a special ep, taking place after the drama with the main guy and its also a movie! Planning to watch those soon. How's Rooftop Prince?? I heard its similar to Queen Inhyun's Man.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 28, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
HI!! =)lol wow you have watched a lot of stuff!! =P
0 0
On Moon Embracing the Sun • Mar 18, 2012
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
A great drama! =)
13 0
