Yeah very rushed. Those who haven't read the novel including me, wouldn't know if it's tantai jins daughter and…
Yup. They explained the daughter with their second wedding night in the dream Sheng house he made. Lol. I haven’t read the novel either but she is most def his daughter.
Does anyone know if that courtyard scene with Tantai Jin in green and Su Su/Ye Xiwu crying and also kissing him(in…
Well, that scene happened earlier on in the show and it was way out of character for YXW to be kissing TTJ, especially since LSS/YXW was only just entering that world.
Im optimistic we will get this scene. We are owed it.
I hate to say it, but are they really incapable of giving us ANY romance AT ALL in these last 10 eps? I understand we need that final battle but I’m really sick of cdramas for some reason literally refusing to give us romance when it’s DESPERATELY wanted. I want to see these two cuddle, kiss, be intimate, regroup and admit their love. I’m really frustrated
The apology is in line with Bailu's character....she always said if she had a conflict with a friend she would…
4 YEARS AGO? omfg. These people are ridiculous.
I’m also seeing people bringing up XK and the poking butt incident. Which is just…… have they never been friends with someone before? My close friends and i are always at each other. I credit card them with sneak attacks!
there is post on cdrama.https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/12wb1ea/bai_lu_just_apologise_on_weibo_for_her_previous/…
OMG. Now I wish I could go back in that thread and say that! They were absolutely tearing me apart saying HAH look shes suing innocent netizens. Someone needs to give them the truth hard and cold. They really just want to hate her.
there is post on cdrama.https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/12wb1ea/bai_lu_just_apologise_on_weibo_for_her_previous/…
Funny because the antis on the Reddit are saying Bai Lu is purposefully herself deleting and suing people for slandering her on Weibo. I have no doubts that they are just as backhanded as they say she is being. This is very interesting to hear. Very suspicious
there is post on cdrama.https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/12wb1ea/bai_lu_just_apologise_on_weibo_for_her_previous/…
Agreed. I just got attacked on that Reddit thread linked above for defending her. The antis/haters are saying fans are nuts defending when THEY THEMSELVES literally can’t accept that this issue is seemingly being blown way out of control. Also is it really from 2019? Omggg these antis! Absolutely INSANE.
there is post on cdrama.https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/12wb1ea/bai_lu_just_apologise_on_weibo_for_her_previous/…
Yup. That’s my issue with it. If she called a PERSON that then obviously that’s horrendous but if she’s just talking about her own character who cares right! Oh well
So we can assume her daughter is TTJ’s right? They did “consummate”, so I’m guessing that’s the angle?
I’m so disappointed. That 40 episode cut off really rushed that ending. He’s in the shell? Is that what that was supposed to be?
Im optimistic we will get this scene. We are owed it.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrsSH8CgPGn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
APPARENTLY THIS IS EP 35? HALLELUJAH
And there are xian xias that do both aspects WELL. It’s always the ones I want them to that don’t.
What’s CYJM?
I’m also seeing people bringing up XK and the poking butt incident. Which is just…… have they never been friends with someone before? My close friends and i are always at each other. I credit card them with sneak attacks!
I never lost faith in queen Bai Lu. 加油 !