Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 15, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🌸Bai Qian's peach blossoms🌸
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2023

HanSoHee Adorer

🌸Bai Qian's peach blossoms🌸
Replying to daydreamer • Nov 8, 2024
I think its:- 2 eps per day from Thursday-Sunday- 1 ep per day from Monday-Wednesday
thank you! so 11/8 (tomorrow for me) we get two more through Sunday? thanks!
1 2
Replying to LemonThief • Nov 3, 2024
Am I the only one that thinks the BGM is so loud, its literally just as loud as their conversations.
FR I CANT HEAR ANYTHING
1 0
On Be Your Knight • Nov 3, 2024
Is it just me or can anyone else literally not hear their voices the ambience noise and bg music are completely swallowing them???

I hate choppy story telling like this. I’m so confused 😭
0 1
Replying to 12679023 • Oct 5, 2024
Person Han So Hee
Han is not versatile- what Comedy, all romance, horror has she done - ( no neverless because they was just fucking)…
yawn troll
2 0
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Oct 5, 2024
Person Han So Hee
ugly = no opinionso you should be quiet now 🤍
girl what does this mean 🤣
1 0
Replying to kangyoo • Oct 5, 2024
Person Han So Hee
Han so hee - Ryu jun yeol 💗 (183)H*e Seo yeaji 💗 Kim jung hyun (183)Motherless people love men who are 183…
yawn troll
0 0
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Oct 1, 2024
Person Han So Hee
ugly = no opinionso you should be quiet now 🤍
funny, did you just try to repeat what I already said? not the brightest are you
1 2
On Han So Hee • Sep 28, 2024
Person Han So Hee
REPORT USER LDW FOR HARASSMENT AND SPAM!

Support always to our So Hee 🤍
11 3
Replying to kellzz • Sep 28, 2024
Person Han So Hee
lol commenting hate on her profile and multiple of her dramas, even ones that aren't aired, is pretty pathetic
reported!
1 0
Replying to Han So Hee • Sep 28, 2024
Person Han So Hee
Replying to deleted comment
no 🤍 byeeee!
2 0
On Han So Hee • Sep 28, 2024
Person Han So Hee
How are there still people sitting on her page barking and whining. Everyone has moved on, kinda pathetic you guys haven’t tho?
8 3
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Sep 28, 2024
I desperately wish CO kept her najin. that was the last piece of her mother, and now TS is immortal but she isnt??
I also just realized he was submerged in the water when it broke, so he probably lost his too?
2 3
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Sep 28, 2024
Person Han So Hee
if I had a penny for every facial expression she makes, I would have one penny
yawn. troll
5 0
Replying to Han So Hee • Sep 28, 2024
Person Han So Hee
Replying to deleted comment
ugly = no opinion

so you should be quiet now 🤍
1 4
Replying to Han So Hee • Sep 28, 2024
Person Han So Hee
Replying to deleted comment
reporting every comment you make
0 2