Editorials
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Mar 8, 2024
Person Karina
Now where the hell did she say she’s ashamed… dear god get a grip. Poor girl has psycho fans putting buildboards…
lmao… ok girly
4 0
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Mar 8, 2024
Person Karina
Now where the hell did she say she’s ashamed… dear god get a grip. Poor girl has psycho fans putting buildboards…
rereading this and you should SERIOUSLY actually read my comment because I have no clue what the hell you are on about 🤣
1 2
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Mar 8, 2024
Person Karina
Now where the hell did she say she’s ashamed… dear god get a grip. Poor girl has psycho fans putting buildboards…
I literally said in my comment she has no reason to apologize…. and I commented on how psycho the fans are…also bro I’m not a Kpop fan, I like a Kpop group (that’s not even Aespa 🤣) but I am not a fangirl of Kpop. YOU should reread my comment. Getting mad at her because she apologized and instead of thinking how disgusting these psycho fans are you got offended and defensive that she might be insulting him? bffr.
1 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Mar 8, 2024
Person Karina
Girl are you are ashamed of my boy Jae Wookie??? why are you apologizing for dating him? “you’re sorry for…
Now where the hell did she say she’s ashamed… dear god get a grip. Poor girl has psycho fans putting buildboards outside her agency literally verbally slaughtering her for being an adult and now here you are attacking her as well for something she had to post most likely because of her damn management. GET A GRIP. AND BFFR. This comment was weird was hell. Touch grass.
4 5
On Marry My Husband • Mar 6, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Love that our two leading ladies have a sisterhood type friendship behind the scenes. So comforting to watch those clips and see them bonding after the trauma in the show 😭🩵
1 0
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Mar 6, 2024
Title Bloody Romance
And yes, I am a Mei/Gong Zi shipper LOL
Um, yes? it’s about the character…. I feel like you are implying something here
0 0
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Mar 6, 2024
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Is he the villain?
kinda, yes? I’m not sure how to describe it lol
0 0
Replying to AuzuLa • Mar 6, 2024
Title The Legends
I've watched this quite a few times now. Ofc I skip a lot of the unnecessary nonsense and focus on the main characters.~And…
Yes! agreed
1 2
On Portraits of Delusion • Mar 6, 2024
Title Portraits of Delusion
wait, is this wlw? I heard bbgirl SoHee is attached to this reportedly?
1 1
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Feb 20, 2024
Title A Tale of Love and Loyalty
can someone give me a dramacool or kissh link?
Angel thank you
0 0
On Song Ha Yoon • Feb 16, 2024
Person Song Ha Yoon
FANTASTIC actress. She really knows how to make you despise her character
7 1
On Na In Woo • Feb 16, 2024
Person Na In Woo
He is so handsome 😭 blushing every ep of MMH. How tall is he??
20 3
Replying to HanSoHee Adorer • Feb 13, 2024
Title A Tale of Love and Loyalty
whyyyy is this not on international WeTv yet
can someone give me a dramacool or kissh link?
0 2
On A Tale of Love and Loyalty • Feb 13, 2024
Title A Tale of Love and Loyalty
whyyyy is this not on international WeTv yet
1 3
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Feb 13, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
bfr
me? or the other person lol. I’m assuming them
0 0
Replying to Living Tribunal • Feb 13, 2024
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
In ep-7, was the scene of Bok Joo and Jun Hyung going to the club deleted? It was in the preview of ep-6 but not…
Wait what? When I last watched that episode on Viki it was there. Why would they take it out on Netflix?
0 0
Replying to Kenzieeee • Feb 13, 2024
Title The Legends
Where do you even watch it?
Viki Rakuten ☺️ starts good and then it spirals fast. Quite literally could not understand the plot and I’m not even joking I had to rewind sh1t
2 1
On Doom at Your Service • Feb 11, 2024
Title Doom at Your Service
Please more dramas like this soon 🙏🏻
5 2
On Oh My Ghost • Feb 11, 2024
Title Oh My Ghost
A bit slow sometimes but overall super good. Made me kinda sad actually 😭
2 0
On Lee Sung Kyoung • Feb 11, 2024
Person Lee Sung Kyoung
She is one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever seen. My second fav actress 😭🖤
10 0
