K-Drama
Replying to Annael • Mar 30, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
You know what the April's 1st prank is? Everyone says tomorrow is April 1st, even though it will be March 31st…
Exactly , I don’t understand why people were saying that lollll
3 0
Replying to random69 • Mar 30, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
New melon 🍉🍉🍉https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5282161205712133Word is that Ju Jingyi, Zeng Shunxi, Chen Duling,…
Didnt another drama replace the VOS release slot , so this has to be fake
0 0
Replying to NoneofYourbusinessLMAO • Mar 29, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Guys, Doesn't GJM have a wife or kids?
Yes,why you asking ?
0 1
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Mar 29, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
this is the airing schedule:https://kisskh.at/photos/ABd3Z8_3the ending date for VIP is April 9, but we…
I just started now lol , but I’m going in holiday on the 3rd of April so I was hoping it ended on the second so I can watch before I go on holiday
0 0
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Mar 29, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
this is the airing schedule:https://kisskh.at/photos/ABd3Z8_3the ending date for VIP is April 9, but we…
Thank you so much
0 0
On Dream of Golden Years • Mar 29, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
Does anyone know when dream of golden years ends ? Some say 1 or 2 April others says 6 or 9 April
0 4
Replying to Xiaojuu • Mar 29, 2026
Title Fated Master and Disciple
It's confirmed to be air in 2nd quarter :)
Wasn’t it 2nd half of the year ?
1 1
Replying to mary1234 • Mar 29, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Can someone tell me like when the hell this gonna air or is rumoured to air coz I'm slowly losing my mind fr..have…
There’s no confirmed date
0 0
Replying to ra111ster • Mar 28, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
it's there now https://www.iq.com/play/dream-of-golden-years-21v3h4kyspc?lang=en_us
Do you know when this drama ends ?
0 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Mar 28, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
Express will either be on April 1st or 2nd
Is this confirmed like 100%?
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Mar 28, 2026
Title Dream of Golden Years
Express will either be on April 1st or 2nd
Thank you
0 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Mar 28, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
The reservations are still going up quite fast btw😭
For VOS?
2 1
Replying to sweetP • Mar 28, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
post her performance here please😍😍😍
Yes most likely on Weibo
1 0
Replying to 618 • Mar 28, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
She is performing at a QQ Music event today
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/18MiVwfSwd/
2 1
Replying to sweetP • Mar 28, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
post her performance here please😍😍😍
It hasn’t started yet
0 2
Replying to 618 • Mar 28, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
She is performing at a QQ Music event today
I follow some of her fan sites on Weibo and also some fan pages on twitter
3 0
Replying to An Jing • Mar 28, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
I know she is busy with acting, but I hope she can release more of her songs! I’m in love with her songs! sadly…
She is performing at a QQ Music event today
4 4
Replying to 618 • Mar 28, 2026
Title Fated Master and Disciple
I just wish there was no dubbing of her voice
I hate it when dubbing is used
0 0
Replying to 618 • Mar 28, 2026
Title Fated Master and Disciple
I just wish there was no dubbing of her voice
Okay thank you
1 0
Replying to AtsukoM • Mar 27, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
To add the other comment, if you liked her badass look in PoJ, you can check out Moonlit Reunion as well.
Please watch new life begins next , it’s really good
1 1
