Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2020

Friends

On Perfect Match • Nov 30, 2024
"Netflix globally" means maybe Netflix Europe ( I Hope so much ! 🤞🤞🤞) ? We dont have Cdramas in Netflix France or so few. 😭
5 1
Replying to moonchild • Nov 13, 2024
no, since it's on Kocowa and VIu too, when it's international Netflix, it's only there
Thank you for the response.
2 0
Replying to Atolycus • Oct 10, 2024
IQIYI, just found it. Even VIP is a fairly cheap subscription, if that helps. It may eventually show on Viki but…
To me it's better Viki for the french subs ( sadly not available in IQIYI) but thanks for the info.
0 0
On Brewing Love • Oct 2, 2024
Title Brewing Love
Prime video maybe ?
After the hits "Marry my husband" and "No gain no love" it would make a lot of sense .
5 0
On A Virtuous Business • Sep 23, 2024
It will be on Netflix I presume ?
Why Netflix doesn't pick another type of kdrama ?! A thriller or historical or others ?
It's getting boring... It's always the same.🙄
6 6
Replying to Drama addict • Sep 4, 2024
I do like the drama ,the chemistry between leads ,the sinlings bond etc etc but Kim Young Dae 's acting is really…
Agree with you.I have a hard time with the acting of KYD. He's not of the level of the others actors.
But yes, the drama is good and the others actors are top .
3 0
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 3, 2024
I can't wait for more story for the SML and the writer .🤩
I love them ! Sparks are going to fly! ♥️🔥
8 0
Replying to white-flower • Aug 16, 2024
Title Black Out
I am just a little disappointed that this drama isn't airing internationally as I thought it was going to be lol.…
Me too. What a shame. Where are Netflix or Viki ?
0 1
On Black Out • Aug 13, 2024
Title Black Out
And we don't know yet where it's streaming ?
5 4