Editorials
Replying to lakorndiary • Nov 12, 2022
Title Jao Sao Jum Yorm
try on telegram :)
I didn't find it. Where is it?
0 1
On Love Destiny • Nov 12, 2022
Title Love Destiny
Where can I watch it in hd quality. More good if I can download it.
2 19
On The Revenge • Oct 17, 2022
Title The Revenge
How's the ending?
0 3
On Jao Sao Jum Yorm • Oct 17, 2022
Title Jao Sao Jum Yorm
Where to watch it except watchasian? The quality sucks there.
1 3
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jun 22, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Does this drama have a special after ep 52?
0 1
On Again My Life • May 28, 2022
Title Again My Life
Can anybody tell me if kim hee ah and kim hee woo are at the same side or not?
0 1
Replying to Elle • Mar 31, 2022
Title Pachinko Spoiler
What happened to the arrangement of cast? Is the story not centered to Lee Min Ho and Kim Min Ha anymore? It looks…
According to the real story they belong to the past so I guess not.
0 0
Replying to Sam Arora • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
She tried to stop Tae-moo from punching Min-woo back cuz a police car passes by just then and she got worried…
TYSM for this!!!!!!
3 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I justtttt can't waitttt for ep 9 alreadyyyy...... the preview is keeping me on edge!!!!!
1 0
Replying to you never know • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
what happened ?
She tested positive for covid.
2 0
Replying to Celine • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Haven't you started this drama yet?
Haha that was a great warning!
2 0
Replying to kirketexpert • Mar 21, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
why the fuck he punched him
Because he found about the contract relationship.
0 0
Replying to Kingrikk • Mar 21, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Is drama going according novel cuz if in novel hari is portrayed as this dumb than its time to dtop this shit…
The webtoon is really good.
0 0
Replying to Sam Arora • Mar 21, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Check out Dramacool or Kissasian if you wanna watch it for free or you have Netflix where it just got available…
It will be uploaded on kisskh.me earlier than dramacool and all just wait for 10-15 minutes.
0 0
Replying to neohou • Mar 16, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
i know what everyone is gonna say, his death was needed for blah blah blah. but i just think it was dumb and unnecessary
It just happened so what about putting it aside and not making it a flaw in this masterpiece and enjoy it .
3 1
On Rookie Cops • Mar 10, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
Can anybody please tell me that which is the song that they are singing in ep 11 when they go for the trip at 29:14.
0 0
Replying to 9231457 • Jan 3, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
I think they started overdoing it. Suddenly writers thought they still have 8 episodes left with not enough story.…
But wasn't everything well until the 8th episode?
0 1
Replying to Carat • Nov 15, 2021
Title Love at Night
Then you can take him. 😂😂😂😂
Woahh...that was dope😂🙌
4 0
Replying to sshhiinneeee • Nov 15, 2021
Title Descendants of the Sun
I am not able to watch it here.
Yaa if there is a season 2 then its amazing!
1 0
Replying to sshhiinneeee • Nov 13, 2021
Title Descendants of the Sun
I am not able to watch it here.
TBH I didn't too. I watched it till 5 then dropped it. I too kind of got amazed by the Vietnamese remake because there are some new changes in it not exactly like the Korean DOTS. But I still loved it.
0 2