Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: at cloud recesses library pavilion ⋆˚⋆☁︎。⋆
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 24, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Comment of Comfort Award1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss1 Mic Drop Darling1 Emotional Bandage1 Reply Hugger1 Soulmate Screamer1

strawberrypai

at cloud recesses library pavilion ⋆˚⋆☁︎。⋆
On To Be Continued • Feb 26, 2024
really wasn’t expecting to see a severed finger while i was eating my sandwich 😭😭😭😭
6 7
On Cherry Magic • Feb 25, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
taynew!!!!!! my heart !! ep 11 has me 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
10 0
Replying to loubug1012 • Feb 23, 2024
Title Playboyy
Zouey is his own trauma!
zouey is my trauma !
1 3
Replying to loubug1012 • Feb 23, 2024
Title Playboyy
You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that! Practice some self love. Playboyy can show you the way
amen ! sathu !
3 1
Replying to Gienio • Feb 23, 2024
Title Playboyy
It's a disgrace 🤮
hate to break it to you, but you’re definitely the minority with that opinion in this comment section!
9 0
Replying to Boston Is Back • Feb 23, 2024
Title Playboyy
I should be ashamed of myself for watching this. I should, but I am not!
shameless is my middle name !!
5 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 23, 2024
Title Playboyy
Aob's Marshmello Titties and Puen's Peachy Ass..!! Match made in Playboyy heaven..!! We demand to know more! Asking…
aob’s marshmallow titties would be a great username 😭😭😭
2 1
On 1000 Years Old • Feb 23, 2024
“i don’t like when people come to disturb me. except you.” 😭😭😭🫶🏻 cute !!
11 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 23, 2024
Unpopular opinion here, I really like the apartment building auntie. "What did you see?" (you can cut the tensions…
I LOVE HER ! perfect comedic addition 🤌🏼
3 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 22, 2024
Title Playboyy
Best character, ever! 😁
he cracks me up so bad every episode 😭 funny ass mf. omg that scene was gold.
3 1
Replying to d-dee • Feb 21, 2024
I don’t think I can handle another scene with pork blood soup.
no fr i am over it 😭
3 0
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Feb 21, 2024
There's indeed people who have difficulty getting through the first few eps but it'll get better, don't give up…
i am determined !!! but it’s been tough lol. i will try again tomorrow ☝🏻
1 1
Replying to Boston Is Back • Feb 20, 2024
Title Playboyy
Let's talk about what has been your favorite juicy scene so far (include the episode # if possible)
the little bathtub scene with aob and puen has got me in a chokehold. “come. i’ll take care of you” & “now i understand why clients call you big gun” (ep 11 21:36-23:11)
3 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 19, 2024
Title Playboyy
Which one? We can come by and throw punches. 😁
but i just deleted my post because i cannot take it anymore. it is getting to the point where I am basically being harassed indirectly through more comments, and it's so messy. so, i will just ignore it, and judge people silently lol.
0 1
Replying to Boston Is Back • Feb 19, 2024
Title Playboyy
Where, where!?! I don't like to gossip, It's just that I have to see the whole thing to understand it! 😇
^^ THIS. is disturbing
2 0
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Feb 19, 2024
Title Playboyy
DFF comment section is on fire right? I just got essay about my moral high ground, because i wrote to one person…
that is the exact drama i was talking about 😭
0 1