Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: June 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 21, 2013
On Vampire Flower • Aug 23, 2014
It's a nice dramaa :D even though there are things that doesn't make sense like her reaction when she found out that vampire's are real lol. But it's really good ;) and the boys are so handsome <3 <3
4 0
Replying to Drama_Lover • Aug 4, 2014
When I saw him in We Got Married, I thought he was Kim Woo Bin for a sec. xD Haha and I was like woahh is that…
IKR !!! they're friends <3333
2 0
On Mama • Aug 4, 2014
Title Mama
Hong Jonghyun !!! <3
2 0
On Jin Se Yeon • Feb 6, 2014
Person Jin Se Yeon
I love her <3 she's so pretty <3 and she's good at acting !x\
4 1
Replying to mary-katherine • Jan 21, 2014
Does anybody know any other little dramas that are really sweet and cute like this one?
Ma boy
2 0
Replying to mochixo • Aug 31, 2013
Wait, is it CONFIRMED that Seohyun is the lead? O_o
not the lead .. :( .. but she's gonna act in four episodes :) <3
1 0
Replying to NewKDramaAddict • Aug 10, 2013
Title Ugly Alert
Watching on Darksmufsub's new online streaming. The subs are not 100% correct but you get a clearer understanding…
there isn't any episodes !! only the subtitles :\
0 0
Replying to Wendox • Jul 30, 2013
Title Who Are You
;'( ;'( ;'( Why am I the only one who can't find the first episode with english subs AND that is allowed in my…
you can find the first episode on gooddrama.net ;)
2 0