News
Replying to JustOneMoreEpisode • Mar 31, 2025
List Vertically Filmed Actresses
I've submitted a newer photo, but not sure what they will elect to use since they may have a better one. I've…
You are so freaking amazing. Thank you for always keeping us updated!! I wouldn't have found some of my favorite vertical drama actresses without you <3
0 1
Replying to thehepburn • Mar 31, 2025
Title Good Luck Lover
Oh noes. Not another one with them together 🙄I love her but I find him bland.
"oh noes" HAHA that was so funny to read
2 0
JustOneMoreEpisode • Mar 31, 2025
List Vertically Filmed Actresses
Is there a way to update a vertical drama actress? I think https://kisskh.at/people/51723-chen-yu-ling is quite outdated...LOL https://m.weibo.cn/u/6278259692?luicode=10000011&lfid=1005057461676386 she goes by she goes by Tina羽翎 on Weibo... I've watched like 3 of her new ones recently.
1 3
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Mar 2, 2025
Title The First Frost
The cat is sooo adorable. I had 2 cats but they passed away few years ago. Now this makes me want to adopt one…
Omg...this is such a wholesome and sweet comment!
1 1
Replying to Cptcc • Feb 11, 2025
Title Madame President
just watched it! found link here with subs https://dai.ly/x9dhx64
OMG thank you so much!!!
0 0
Replying to Sakura2710 • Feb 10, 2025
Title Perfect Match
YX is such a sweet boy. Like he is not a villain. He stood up for her (You can’t convince me that he wasn’t…
He is sooo whipped for her and I'm here for it.
0 0
Replying to sweetfaced_profanity • Jan 27, 2025
Title Yu Shan Qing Dao
Do you happen to know the actress who plays the sister who was in love with the FL's brother?
Oh! That's so good to know...thank you! She's so pretty and I was hoping to find more dramas with her.
0 0
Replying to DramaChef • Jan 26, 2025
Title Yu Shan Qing Dao
Nice sweet drama.FL: Yang Shuyu, she is not yet listed If You’re Interested a List Of Vertically Filmed Actresses…
Do you happen to know the actress who plays the sister who was in love with the FL's brother?
0 2
Replying to MitiMusic • Jan 5, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi's company's former CEO denies abusing the Chinese actress
She definitely needs to eat! She is skin and bones and that's just not healthy much less attractive.
This is such gross and dismissive advice...especially from a fellow woman.
3 1
Replying to Jwells • Jan 1, 2025
Title Show Premeditation
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UnH2-Xvb2Uhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9BZSLo_AN4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Esg0YMSqEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwuaPxdGbKghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVym0UWIWkhttps://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9giz2ahttps://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaso7we*Feel…
You seriously spoil us with all the subbed vertical dramas. I'm so appreciative and thank you so much! <3
6 1
Replying to Rach • Oct 7, 2024
Title Aijin Tensei: Sare Tsuma wa Shinda Nochi ni Fukushu Suru
I know a lot of people are just reading the plot and saying no to this because they think it is a run of the mill…
Agreed. I'm really enjoying it and this isn't usually the type of jdrama I watch too.
1 0
Replying to 11939677 • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Eps 7 and 8 get less frustrated with the pacing as they slow things down, so the audience can have time to process.…
Man...I truly enjoy reading your comments the most! You're so good at breaking down the characters without ever being mean and I always look forward to it :)
1 1
Replying to SH13 • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
upcoming episode scene:https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeP8uhdP/so now inha will be evil and villain of the story and tae…
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
0 0
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
I wasn't planning on watching since this isn't my type of genre, but my god - I'm so invested in the commenters, esp the ones hate watching. Even I hate the FL now and am rooting for the best ending for Hee Joo HAHA
26 1
Replying to dramalistsite • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Currently왓챠피디아 1.6 / 5.0키노라이츠 2.6 / 5.0I don't think it will get any higher in the future.
DAMN. I'm so curious if their reasoning is the same as what seems like the majority of commenters here feel.
2 2
On 24 Hours with My Bodyguard • Nov 15, 2023
Title 24 Hours with My Bodyguard
Ahhh so excited!
1 0
Replying to shinjsubs • Nov 8, 2023
Title Gifted Season 2
Hello! Thanks for watching the subs for this series at my site (https://shinjsubs.wordpress.com/2023/07/19/gifted-2023/)Please…
Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to kyujin25 • Jul 7, 2023
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
Can someone reply to this comment when ep 6 subs come out / it's available on viki please :)
Hiii ep 6 is up on the LiveJournal below :)
1 4
Replying to sweetfaced_profanity • Jun 26, 2023
Title Bengoshi Sodom Spoiler
OMG did she get better? This is one of those things that always turns me off from watching...
Sorry to bother you again! What did you think of the drama?
0 0
Replying to izaya5k • Jun 19, 2023
Title Bengoshi Sodom Spoiler
Ok at the first episode I was liking the FL because she had the right motivations and the right to be offended…
OMG did she get better? This is one of those things that always turns me off from watching...
0 2