News
Replying to Arina • May 5, 2013
Article Season 2 of Reply 1997 set to air!
Well.. sequels or just second seasonf often tend to be... bad. It'll be a huge disappointment... I can tell. But…
You are right about that... xD
0 0
On Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2 • Apr 28, 2013
Title Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2 Spoiler
Just watched episode 1 and 2. So many twists... O.O But I really liked! And I really like the new OST!
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Apr 9, 2013
Article Season 2 of Reply 1997 set to air!
Well.. sequels or just second seasonf often tend to be... bad. It'll be a huge disappointment... I can tell. But maybe I'm wrong (really hopes so)
1 0
Replying to TheBadAndTheGood • Mar 17, 2013
Title Special Affairs Team TEN
You know what's the worst thing about having seen this drama? It's the fact that I can no longer enjoy other crime…
Yeah... they raised that bar high xD
1 0
On Special Affairs Team TEN • Mar 15, 2013
Title Special Affairs Team TEN
I really like it *.*
0 0
