Celebrity
On The Rebel • Apr 21, 2017
Title The Rebel
His Zorro costume and actions do not suit such an amazing historical drama,Ii am a bit dissapointed
4 0
On Fabricated City • Apr 10, 2017
Title Fabricated City
Empress Ki was the first where i have seen him, he's acting skills are quite awesome. and he is may be the most handsome actor in Korea. I liked the movie it took my breath away
1 0
43067 • Apr 3, 2017
Article 30 Minutes Or Less: 7 First Kisses
It was short and fun full of so many handsome actors
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 1, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I'm in love with this show. I like the plot and its really funny. Park Hyung Shik's character is so cute and adorable. Besides this first drama I've seen his acting I think he's a great actor.
3 0
On Lee Joon Gi • Mar 2, 2017
Person Lee Joon Gi
He's more handsome in traditional clothes
4 2
On 7 First Kisses • Feb 24, 2017
Title 7 First Kisses
It was funny,and too positive.
0 0
mz4jun • Feb 3, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Park Seo Joon
He's really good. I enjoy watching his different characters. And he is handsome too
0 0
Rigby • Jan 24, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Ji Chang Wook
He is the most handsome and very talanted
2 1
On Fatal Intuition • Oct 10, 2016
Title Fatal Intuition
frankly I newer watch thrillers but it took my breath away I was so tense during the movie
1 0
