Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Elkia Federation, Disboard
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2012

titi_odus

Elkia Federation, Disboard
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Its a part of accounting and finance that deals with checking financial documents of companies to make sure there's no fraud and such going on.

What are you studying at college?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
What is what? i don't understand.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Accounting and Finance but later i will focus more on Auditing.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Its called going by the book.

http://www.mydramalist.com/korean-movie/643/going-by-the-book
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
No, I've finished college but I'm taking a gap year before starting uni.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Cool.
Cos of the time difference, I'm just starting my day. But yesterday was good as usual.
How is school going?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Don't say i didn't warn you.
*Young Adult*
Bethany Wiggins - Shifting & Stung
Jenny Nimmo - Children of the red king series
Stuart Hill - Chronicles of the icemark series
Jay Kristoff - Lotus war series

*Sci fi & fantasy*
Brent Weeks - Night Angel & Lightbringer series
Diana Rowland - Angel Crawford series
James Clemens - Banned and Bannished series
Peter V. Brett - Daylight wars series
Trudi Canavan - Black magician series

*Crime & Mystery*
Jo Nesbø - Harry Hole series
Kristina Ohlsson - Fredrika Bergman series
Stieg Larsson - Millennium series (in case u haven't read)

NOTE
*I have all these books & more so let me know which ones you would like.
*I have loads of romance series as well but idk if you are interested in those.
*I have more recommendations but i don't want to finish you off.
*muhahahahaha* lol

Is it too late to recommend a korean movie I just watched and loved?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I downloaded it from
http://doramax264.com/4980/going-by-the-book-movie/

but you can watch it on
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/going-by-the-book-2007
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Its a comedy about a cop that is meant to act as a thief and it just goes too far. Its a comedy and you won't regret watching it.

I never thought i would laugh at a rape scene but this movie made me laugh. You will understand when you watch it.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh Okay :). I follow animes on a weekly basis because the subs are out in a few hours but with dramas it takes a few days at earliest.

Can I recommend that you watch the Korean movie "Going by the Book". Im on a mission to get loads of people to watch it. XD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hmm, if you say so. I do not like drams like that, i don't mind emotional ones that make me cry but it has not be bittersweet not just depressing.
Something similar also happened in Bad Guy but i had finished watching it before i realised.

How do you keep up with the Chinese dramas on your cw list when subs take a long time to be released?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Its not that i don't like them but i expect better from them. I would rather not watch a show than watch it and be disappointed.

I also ignored 49 days due to its ending but i see that you gave it a 9 rating. 0.0
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I add them to my ptwl and watch them when it finishes airing.
I watch anime episodes weekly and i follow about 15 different shows or more every 3 months, so i don't have time to watch drama's on a weekly basis as well.

Also by the time i get to them, the English subs will be available and i can just watch it all in one go.

AND also i can see their reviews and remove them if they turn out to be too hyped or angst, for example Level 7 Civil Servant, When A Man's In Love and Innocent Man.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It didn't hold my attention. I forwarded some parts and i didn't really care how it ended.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It was sorta alright and i kinda skipped some bits.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Its already starting to get cold here. And everyone seems to be predicting a horrible winter.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
The weather is getting cold so it's almost winter. We had a really warm summer so i'm hoping winter is not very cold.
0 0
On Going by the Book • Sep 17, 2013
i LOVE this movie, i gave it a 10. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
so funny and ... i don't even know what to say anymore (its that good).
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Don't worry, i stumble upon gems once in a while.

Everything fine, just going through life. How's school?
0 0