News
Replying to tomatipasta • Nov 29, 2012
Article The Trouble With Second Leads
I mostly root for the main leads as they just seem to need or deserve the girl more, or they just have more things…
just who do you guys consider the main lead in dream high?
1 0
Ladytron33 • Nov 29, 2012
Article The Trouble With Second Leads
I mostly root for the main leads as they just seem to need or deserve the girl more, or they just have more things in common ( fe coffee prince), but in lie to me I deff rooted for the second lead
1 0
addicted2dramas • Nov 22, 2012
Article Top 5 Hottest Actors: Japanese, Korean & Taiwanese
where are matsumoto jun and oguri shun?? and lee seung ki?
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
no worries, mate :D
1 0
On Princess Hours • Oct 30, 2012
Title Princess Hours
i want her have a nice day shirt from episode 2
0 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Oct 24, 2012
Article Lee Seung Ki's Upcoming 2013 Drama
I love her she always plays such a crazy girl :) I really don't care for him. Shhh "looks around" (I…
grrrrr.....
4 0
Replying to Masquerade • Oct 16, 2012
Title The Black Swindler
Wanna watch this drama so bad, but all videos I found have bad quality. Anyone knows a page where I can watch…
this one should be ok http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/kurosagi
1 0
On Panda and Hedgehog • Oct 8, 2012
Title Panda and Hedgehog
i'm gonna miss my hedgehog...
2 0
On Lee Dong Hae • Oct 3, 2012
Person Lee Dong Hae
so pretty.... cutest hedgehog in the world
3 0
