K-Drama P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i love it! it looks awesome!! lol the rooftop prince pictures remind me of the episodes and it makes me cry especially the one with the 300 years and I'll still love you O__O so sad .. i love ur new profile ^__^ do u like my new pics?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol well here's wishing u the best of luck to getting the best pictures and lots of signatures lol
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol yes lets ^__^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lol XD yay!!! and awesome :D I will definitely look for them :) and its nice to meet chu too ^__^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lucky!! I'm so jealous lol and I hope you get lots of great pictures :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I don't mean to be so bold but YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!! LMAO your pictures made me laugh XD and where did you find all of those awesome pictures of Micky?! I MUST KNOW!! lol .. sorry I just love your page so much that now I want to go change mine lol .. I think I will do that ^__^ I will definitely add chu :D
1 0
ShineeMinho • Mar 22, 2013
Article Stalker's Guide to Park Yoo Chun
Oh my gosh I've been waiting for one of these on Yoochun oppa! I love this guy to death X.X I saw him in Missing You first which made me cry my eyes out every single time .. then I saw him in Rooftop Prince which I loved so much, it made me laugh so hard til I couldn't breathe .. then I watched him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and I couldn't stop smiling every time he showed up on screen by then ;) he kills me every time I see him .. and I love when he sings :D thanks so much for making a Stalker Guide on Yoochun oppa ^__^ but I'm sure I'm already one of his biggest stalkers >:D
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Could be better .. and lol I have yet to finish ISWAK .. yes I did watch FBND and it was great, I just have to watch the last 2 episodes and then I'm done lol .. I love Enrique to and I think I need one too lol
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi there ^__^ thanks for the friend request~ Well I see that in your favorite shows you have Devil Beside You, Flower Boy Next Door, and It Started With A Kiss :D I'm watching ISWAK right now ^__^ I love it so far .. anyways how was your day?
0 0
On Jung So Min • Mar 16, 2013
Person Jung So Min
Happy Birthday! :D
0 0
Shaza • Mar 15, 2013
Article If Ouran High School Host Club Was A Korean Drama
this looks pretty good ^__^ I think this would be the greatest cast if it were to become a Korean drama :)
1 0
Replying to twistedangel1624 • Mar 15, 2013
Article Neverending Stories
I love every one of your first choices!! They are all my favorites! your lists are awesome :D love them all ^__^
your welcome :D
0 0
Aya97 • Mar 13, 2013
Article Neverending Stories
I love every one of your first choices!! They are all my favorites! your lists are awesome :D love them all ^__^
0 0
Cheer • Mar 13, 2013
Article Korean Dramas News
I'm excited about Gu Family Book :D looks very interesting ^__^
3 0
Replying to twistedangel1624 • Mar 13, 2013
Article Love is a Contact Sport
Where's the picture for the Piggyback Ride from? looks interesting :D and this article made me laugh and I agreed…
oh ok :D thanks ^__^
0 0
Keurinibae • Mar 9, 2013
Article Love is a Contact Sport
Where's the picture for the Piggyback Ride from? looks interesting :D and this article made me laugh and I agreed with everyone of them ^__^ great article!
1 0
catnip • Mar 9, 2013
Article My Top 3 Prince Charmings
The third choice is my favorite one :D I love him .. great choices :D
3 0
allyson • Feb 18, 2013
Article Valentine's Day Special: KDrama Kisses
I loved the drama kisses in Boys Over Flowers, Missing You, Protect the Boss, Sungkyunkwan Scandal (big favorite), Goong, Lie To Me, and Queen In Hyun's Man (another big favorite) .. I think you should add the drama kiss in Flower Boy Next Door .. that one was very good .. also Devil Beside You was also had very good kissing scenes .. I believe there are more but I can think of any others off the top of my head .. lol great article! :) thanks for it :D
0 0
shaz22 • Feb 12, 2013
Article A Hypothesis on "Drama Craze"
lol this article was great! it made me laugh a lot :) i enjoyed it completely :) thanks for the article!! :D
1 0
cuzie • Feb 11, 2013
Article Horrible Ways To End The Drama You Love
Faith and Rooftop Prince had the worst endings .. I was like where's the hugging and kissing at the end of Faith .. and then when Rooftop Prince ended I was like, um so is he Lee Gak or Tae Yong .. I was so confused .. and then sad because I thought that if it was Tae Yong than that would mean that Lee Gak is back in his time .. all alone! .. made me cry when I thought of that .. they get separated but at least one of them is happy .. why?! not fair .. just made me cry through that whole ending O___o thanks for the article! I enjoyed reading it! :D
2 0
